The Final Chapter....... Or is it?

Naruto pov

I wake up my whole body feeling numb.

"Ughhhh......" I groan

"NARUTO!" Someone shouts as I feel two arms wrap around me tightly.

I wince at the sound and another flash of tramua goes through my head as something in me snaps.

"Naruto! I was so scared damn it! I won't let this happen again! I'm so-"

I shove the figure away as my whole body shook .

"DONT TOUCH ME!" I yelled as tears escaped my eyes and I found myself pushing myself into the corner in fear looking at the man in front of me.

"Please don't touch me!" I screamed in a pathetic plea.

"Naru......."The man said as if begging. The man I now recognize as my father.

"Papa.....it hurts......" I cried in a broken whine.

"Why..........." I asked tears falling

"Why did you do it!" I yelled as anger replaced my fear.

"WHY DID YOU LET ME LIVE! WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE!" I shouted as if everything I went through was his fault; but I knew it wasn't. I knew he was not to blame for my suffering. It was the villagers. And yet I still cried and shouted at him questioning why he allowed me to suffer so.

I watched as he dropped to his knees as the realization of what I said hit him like a boulder.

"Naru........My little Naru........." he whispered as tears fell from his eyes. "I'm sorry..... I'm so sorry!" He sobbed bending over then lowering his head to the floor as if to plead for forgiveness.

"I'm so sorry! I'll make it right I swear! I'm sorry Naruto! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He sobbed brokenly trembling. He continued to apologize over and over again but no matter how many times he cried and apologize not once did he ask for forgiveness or understanding. He just cried and said sorry .

I completely froze. This was my fault. What the hell is wrong with me!? How could I do this to him? I've been asleep for who knows how long and the first thing I do is yell and patronize him.

"Papa....papa please stop....." I mumbled just loud enough for him to make out what I said.

"Just stop it......." I said looking dead at him.

Kurama pov

I lifted my head through teary eyes to look at my son once more and my whole body froze at the sight of him. He sat in a plain hospital gown so all of his scars and wounds were very visible.

I looked in horror as his arms and neck were littered with stab wounds, burns, and bruises.

His face had a scar from his right cheek to his mouth.

His once joyfully eyes filled with undeniable courage and hope was now no more than the eyes of a dead soul.