Day 2

T/W Mentions of abortion ⚠️

I woke up this morning to find myself alone in the room, I looked at the clock and it was 11am, I got up and went into the living area to find a note saying that they had gone for breakfast. I got dressed and headed out over to the restaurant so I could have breakfast too.

My outfit

"Morning sleeping beauty

"Morning sleeping beauty." Mum said sarcastically as I got to the table. "Sorry guys, I didn't even know the time, I could erm, hardly sleep last night." I said earning a wink from Penelope. I ordered some food and luckily no one else had eaten so we all got to eat together.

"Morning folks." Max said as he cam to our table. "Morning max." My mum said and we all gave him a smile. "How's the food?" He asked, "oh it's lovely." Penelope said and we all nodded in agreement. "There's a lot of activities going on today, feel free to have a go." Max said and we thanked him as he walked away.

We all went outside and saw that Max was right, there were many things going on today. "Can we play volleyball?" Sebastian asked eagerly. "Erm, me and Nova are gonna have a look at the wigs but you guys can." Penelope said clearly wanting to talk about last night. "Ok have fun." Dad said as we walked over to the wig staton that happened to have penny running it.

We sat down and she instantly started asking questions. "So, who did you go and see last night then?" I rolled my eyes playfully at her question. "It wasn't a big deal I just met someone." I said not wanting to say too much.

"Excuse me young lady you promised." She said, just as I was about to speak Robbie came over as we were trying the wigs on. "Ask not what your waiter can do for you but what you can't o for your waiter." He said. "That Shakespeare?" She asked. "Nope... me." He said and she giggled. "I'll see you later yeh?" He said and she nodded and he left.

"So you expect me to tell you about my meet up but you won't even tell me about that?" I said laughing at her and she soon joined in.

"Looking very lovely ladies." I heard a familiar voice say and I looked up to see Billy standing with Penny, I quickly took the wig off and fixed my hair.

He looked and me and smiled, I returned the favour then he kissed Penny on the cheek and left.

"The dance teacher?!" Penelope said clearly noticing the eye contact. "Ok yes, but I don't know what it is yet." I said and she smiled at me.

Later on that day after we ate, we headed to the gazebo area in the main garden. I knew Billy would be there so I may or may not have made a bit more of an effort tonight.

My outfit

When we got there I saw he was dancing with an older lady who Max later explained that she was a bungalow bunny and that her husband paid for the lessons for her

I stood with my family making slight eye contact with Billy every now and then. Penelope had gone off with Robbie, it seemed as though those two were really hitting it off.

"Hey Nova, you wanna go for a walk?" Neil asked comping out of nowhere. "Sure she does." My dad said volunteering me. As I walked away with Neil I watched Billy's face harden. I didn't think he liked me that much.

Neil and I went to get some food from the kitchen and as we were walking there I saw Penelope and Robbie walk out of the woods seeming as if they were having an argument. I left it as I know that she can handle herself.

When we got to the kitchen we were looking in the fridge when I heard some small quiet sobs, I turned around to see Penny sat on the floor crying. She saw me and mouthed the word Billy, I nodded.

"Hey Neil I should probably go check on Penelope." I said and we came out of the kitchen. Once I had lost Neil I ran back over to find Billy. He was dancing with another woman now but I know that all he would care about would be Penny.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him away, "it's Penny." I whispered to him and he nodded. "Come with me in case Neil comes back." He said and I nodded following him.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked Billy as we walked quickly towards the kitchen. "She erm, she's pregnant Nova." Billy said. "Is it yours?" I asked. "Is it mine? So right away you think it's mine." Billy said clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry I just thought-" Billy interrupted me, "Yeh you thought wrong." He said.

We got to the kitchen and I showed him where Penny was. H crouched down next to her and hugged her, "it's ok, you're ok, I'm here now." He said as he began to pick her up.

"Follow me." He said to me and I did so. We went into a barn and he sat her on the sofa with a blanket.

"Thank you Nova." Penny said and I smiled at her. They told me about how there was a guy who could come but it cost too much and they couldn't afford it. I soon learnt that Robbie was the father which soon changed my opinions on him.

Billy still seemed slightly annoyed with me so I decided to leave them to it.

"I'm gonna go, good luck Penny, I'll see you around." I said as I left, as I walked away I heard Penny tell Billy that he should go after me, now i knew that wouldn't happen.

Much to my surprise Billy did catch up with me.

"Hey N, wait up." He said and I stopped. "Look I'm sorry about earlier I shouldn't have snapped I was just worried about Penny and Neil was annoying me. I shouldn't have taken it out in you, will you forgive me?" He asked and I couldn't resist. "Of course I'll forgive you." I said and he hugged me surprisingly.

"Thank you. You look phenomenal by the way." He said and I smiled and slightly blushed. "Oh thank you, I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I left him I can't believe this is happening, I can't like him, can I?