Day 6

T/W Mentions of abortion (if you've watched the film you know how it goes)

Today was the day Billy and I were performing at the Sheldrake and Penny was getting the abortion.

I got up with the rest of my family and we all went for breakfast together because I wasn't leaving until 7:30pm tonight. Penelope had already agreed to tell our parents that I had a headache and I was going to stay in bed tonight.

My outfit

We all headed to the restaurant for breakfast and of course, Robbie was there, Penelope told me that they weren't on good terms at the moment but she wouldn't tell me why, I accepted that because there were some things that I wasn't telling her ab...

We all headed to the restaurant for breakfast and of course, Robbie was there, Penelope told me that they weren't on good terms at the moment but she wouldn't tell me why, I accepted that because there were some things that I wasn't telling her about me and Billy.

After we had eaten I told my parents that I was going to meet Penny, they knew about her because I told them that we were friends because she was the one giving me dance lessons.

I headed over to a room that Penny told me to meet her at and she said she would do my hair and makeup and help me get dressed.

"Hey Penny." I said as I closed the door behind me and placed my bag on the floor. "Hey, Nova have a seat and I'll do your hair." She said and I walked over to the chair.

"I'm just gonna do it up." She said and I agreed. "Yeh anything, whatever is easiest." I said. "So are you nervous?" I asked her. "A little, but I know that everything will work out in the end." She said and I smiled. "Wow, yeh I suppose it will." I said smiling to myself.

"So you and Billy hey." She said looking at me with a smirk. "Yeh what about it?" I said with a sneaky look on my face. "Oh my days, don't with hold the details from me of all people." She said and we laughed. I told her all about Billy and I as she was doing my hair and makeup then I had to get into the dress seeing as we only had half an hour before we had to leave.

I slipped into the dress quite easily and then put my clothes in my bag so that I could get changed in the car after the performance.

I stood an a step whilst Penny had me move my arms around to make sure the dress would stay in place.

My dress