Day 12

The last few days have been so hard without him, I spent a lot of time in bed upset or walking around Kellermans. I didn't see Penny much seeing as Billy was the only reason that I saw her before. Penelope helped me through a lot of it, I was so grateful for her.

Tonight was the end of the season talent show, so I was getting ready and once I was we all headed down.

My dress

Penelope, Seb and I walked to the main hall

Penelope, Seb and I walked to the main hall. "Are you feeling better Nova?" Seb sweetly asked me. "Yeh, i am Seb thank you." I lied.

I could tell Penelope was nervous but I knew she'd be fine. Just before we sat down I said hi to Penny and spoke to her for a minute. We found a seat, I sat in the corner not wanting to have to talk to my family right now.

We watched all the performances including Penelope's, she was amazing! And now it's the final one of the night, everyone is on stage and then Neil started singing.

Honestly other than Penelope's part it was shit. I sat watching it until a tall figure came around the corner.

I looked up to see Billy. I had never been so happy to see someone in my life.

"Come on N, nobody puts you in the corner." He said grabbing my hand and walking us towards the stage. Dad tried to follow us but mum stopped him.

"You look gorgeous by the way." He said looking at me whilst holding me close. "Thank you, so do you." I returned the compliment.

We walked up on stage and the music stopped, Max looked at us both with confusion and so did Neil.

Billy walked over to the microphone with me.

"Sorry for the interruption folks, but I always do the last dance of the season, this year somebody told me I shouldn't. But I also met someone this year who taught me that what other people said shouldn't matter." He said looking at me and squeezing my hand.

"That was Miss Nova Love, so now I'm gonna do my type of dancing with the perfect partner." Billy said as everyone else walked off the stage along with Billy who took his jacket off and one of the dancers came to put on the record.

The music began to play and Billy slowly walked towards me, don't get me wrong I was nervous but having him with me again made it ten times better.

He put his arms around my waist and swing my head back. Then I turned around so I had my back to him then he stroked his hand down my arm and we began dancing.

The energy of us dancing was just amazing I loved dancing with him.

When we had danced for a while he jumped off the stage then turned to look at me again, I gave him a smile.

He danced all the way down the isle then all the other dancers started dancing with him including Penny.

When he got close enough to the stage he looked at me to check that I was ok. And I nodded at him and jumped off the stage with the help of the boys. I ran to him and he picked me up and we did the lift.

We actually did it.

He lowered me down to him and pecked my lips. Everyone got up and started dancing but for that moment we were in our own world. Staring at each other just enjoying being together again. I looked around and even Max and Neil were dancing.

"C'mon let's get outta here." Billy said pulling me towards the door before being stopped by my dad. I prepared myself for another lecture but instead what I got was an apology. After my dad apologised we decided to stay and carry on dancing.

Someone was trying to teach Penelope how to dance whilst my parents were dancing together.

Billy and I danced to the slow part of the song and he mouthed the words to me,

'I've, had the time of my life, no I've never felt this way before yes I swear, it's the truth and I owe it all to you'

He emphasised the last part. And I kissed him again.

"Thank you for coming back." "I love you." I continued. "I love you too Nova." Billy said and we carried on dancing.

The night seemed to last forever and I loved it.

I hoped that Mine and Billy's story would also last forever, and it did...

The end

Thank you so much for reading this far if you did. I really hope you enjoyed the story as much as I loved writing it! Thanks again! 💖