Day 3

I woke up earlier than yesterday this morning as I wanted to go and speak to Robbie. I left a note saying I'd gone for a walk and I'll meet them for breakfast.

My outfit

I headed inside the restaurant and walked over to Robbie

I headed inside the restaurant and walked over to Robbie. "Hey Nova, you're here early what can I do for you?" He asked. "I'm here to talk to you about Penny." I said and his face changed. "What about her?" He said pouring water into a glass.

I tried my best to convince him but he wasn't having it, he told me he couldn't be sure that it was his and that she sleeps around a lot. I didn't believe him for a second.

I went and found a table and waited for the rest of my family.

I didn't have to wait long until they all arrived, as soon as Robbie saw Penelope he made a b-line for our table, he pulled her chair out and then took our orders.

After we ate my parent insisted on us all going to play golf, we obliged and it actually wasn't too bad.

Later on in the day I decided to get the money together that Penny needs and give it to her myself as I knew that she really needed it and deserved it.

I got changed and headed over to the staff only area knowing that tonight was there night off and they'd more than likely be in there.

My outfit

I got to the sign and knew I was going in the right direction as I was terrible for forgetting my way to places

I walked inside and saw Penny and Billy dancing on the far side of the house. I squashed past all of the people dancing and got to them.

I tapped Penny's shoulder and they both turned to look at me.

"I got you the money." I said handing her an envelope. "What you mean Robbie?" She said and I shook my head. "No you were right about him." I said. "Where'd you get it then Nova?" She asked. "Don't worry about it." I said and she looked at me shocked. "I'll pay you back, every penny I promise." She said, "not necessary." I said and she brought me into a hug.

"The only problem is that the only day he is free is the one day that we are performing at the Sheldrake hotel." Billy said joining the conversation. "Is there no one that can cover it?" I asked. "Nope, everybody works here." Billy said.

"Well I mean you could do it." Penny suggested and I shook my head. "It's not a bad idea." Billy said. "No I can't I haven't danced in ages and I'll have to learn the choreography, I don't think I can do it guys." I said. " Yeh you can." Billy said and somehow I was roped into doing the performance with him. I mean I guess it wasn't all bad, I got to spend more time with him.

"Thank you so much for this Nova." Penny said, "it's fine, be nice to get back into it." I replied.

We would start rehearsing straight away tomorrow so I had to think of an excuse to my parents, I might just tell them that I'm taking dance classes but we'll see how it goes.