Day 8

Today I snuck out of the cabin earl as I was going to see Billy in the studio.

My outfit

"Morning." I said as I walked up the stairs into the studio. Billy picked me up and kissed me when he saw me.

Once we had greeted each other he played some music and we just messed around for a while, mouthing the words to the song to each other.

(Like this scene)

We heard someone shout Billy's name and it turned out to be Neil, so I pretended i was doing something in the mirror and Billy went over to the music. Neil's said somethings but as usual I just block him out.

"So Billy, I've had some thoughts about the end of season show, this year I wanna try something different." Neil said and Billy's face lit up. "Oh that's great Neil I have loads of thoughts-" Billy began before Neil interrupted, "You know every year you do the same thing so this year I thought you could do... the Pachanga." Neil said with enthusiasm and Billy's face dropped.

"Sure Neil, whatever you say." Billy said sarcastically as Neil left. Billy slammed the lid of the record player down and we left the studio.

We walked and as we did Billy was ranting about Neil and I just listened because I could tell that's what he needed right now.

"Why don't you stand up to him, tell him what you want to do? Fight harder" I asked. "You don't get it he'd fire me." Just as he was talking I grabbed him and pulled him on the floor as I saw my dad with Penelope and Robbie.

"I don't think they saw us." I said as we stood up, "Fight harder hey Nova , I don't see you running up to your dad telling him I'm your guy." He said angrily. "Look with my dad it's complicated." I said as Billy began walking away.

He was right I was being hypocritical I should have told my dad by now but it was just so hard and complicated.

I decided to go and look for Billy, I tried the studio first and he wasn't there so then I decided to try Penny's cabin. When I got there I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Have you seen Billy?" Before she could say anything she pushed open the door and I saw him sitting on the bed behind her.

He came outside and stood against the balcony, I came up behind him and kissed his shoulder.

"Well, looks like I picked the wrong sister, it's ok Nova I went slumming too." Robbie said as he came around the corner and saw us.

Billy jumped over the railing and went for Robbie, "Billy!" Penny yelled and I began to worry knowing that Billy was in a bad mood anyway.

"Hit me, hit me."Billy said pointing at his chin and Robbie did I flinched at the action. Billy pushed him and stood over Robbie as he was on the floor.

He held his fist up but decided not to punch him, "you're not worth it, you're not worth it." Billy said being the bigger person and walking away back over to the railings. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and I held his head.

I decided not to tell Penelope about what happens today as I didn't want to distract her from the talent show rehearsals tomorrow.