Day 7

I woke up this morning feeling like absolute shit, but I got up anyway and got dressed. I've decided that I'm not talking to my father until he apologises and let's me see Billy again, even though I won't be listening to him and I will be going to see him today.

My outfit

We went for breakfast and there was an extremely awkward silence, that was until Neil came over

"Hey folks, you gonna join the end of season talent show?" He said and before anyone could say anything, "we're leaving tomorrow." He said and we all looked at him in shock even mum. "What?" Mum said, "But I was gonna sing in the show." Penelope said and I was sick of my dad so I got up and left the table.

I decided to go and see how Penny was and I was kinda hoping that Billy would be there. I got Penny's cabin and knocked on the door, "Come in!" I entered the cabin and saw her lying on the bed.

"Hey, Nova." She said smiling at me, "Hey how you doing?" I asked her. "I'm good, you're father was amazing yesterday." She said. "Yeh," I said unsure. "Hey how did it go last night?" She asked. "Yeh it was great I didn't do the lift but it was great." I said as someone else knocked at the door.

Penny told them to come in and I soon realised it was Billy.

"Hey Penny how you doing?" He said and she told him exactly what she had just told me. Billy smiled at me and I returned the favour, it was slightly awkward but that was understandable.

I stayed with Penny for a while before I decided I should leave and go and see whether we were leaving soon or not.

I left and as I got down the stairs I hear Billy call my name, I turned around and walked back towards him.

"Hi." I said and he immediately hugged me and thanked me again for last night. "So my dad says I'm not allowed to see you anymore." I said to him keeping his hands in mind. "Are you gonna listen?" He said. "Nope." I replied and we both laughed. "Didn't think so." He said.

"I'll see you later yeh, I'll come to your cabin." I said walking away. "I'll look forward to it." He replied.

When I got back to our cabin it had just started to rain, I went into mine and Penelopes bedroom to see that she was trying on a dress.

"That's cute." I said, "thanks, dad changed his mind by the way we're staying." I breathed a breath of relief knowing that we didn't have to leave yet.

"So how's it going with Robbie?" I asked genuinely wanting to know. "It's good actually he seems like a really nice genuine guy." She said and I nodded not wanting to ruin this for her. She already knew about everything with Billy so I didn't need to tell her any of that.

I told her that I was going to see him later and I was going to tell mum and dad that there was some sort of club in the main lobby. Once I had done that I grabbed my coat seeing as it was raining and headed down to Billy's cabin.

I knocked on the door and he opened it shirtless and I went straight in not wanting to be seen. "Hey." He said grabbing me and pulling me in for a kiss. We kissed for a while and ended up on the bed.

I lag on Billy's bare chest as he stroked my back, I sat up and looked at him. "Have you had many women?" I asked and chuckled. "What?" He said with a smile, I repeated the question. "Nova come on." He said. "What I wanna know?" I said.

"No, no." He said standing up and pulling on his trousers, I stayed in the bed watching him.

"Look, you gotta understand what it's like baby, you come from the streets and suddenly you're up here and these women are throwing themselves at you and they smell so good and they really take care of themselves I never knew women could be like that." He continued walking around the bed and grabbing his shirt.

"And they're so rich you thing they must know about everything, they're slipping their room keys in my hands 2 or 3 times a day, different women, and you know I thing I'm scoring big and for a while you think, hey they wouldn't be doing this if they didn't care about me right." He said looking at me.

"It's ok I understand. You were using them." I said and he sat down on the bed next to me.

"No, no that's not it, they were using me." He said. I slowly leant in and kissed him again pulling him on top of me. He pulled away and looked at me for a second, "I love you Nova." He said it took me by surprise. "I love you too." I replied and he smiled and kissed me again.

Later on at night Penelope and I were lying in bed.

"I've decided to go all the way with Robbie." She said and I lifted my head up. "Just make sure it's truly what you want ok?" I said and she nodded.

I was worried about her but I know she can look after herself.