nineteen.

Chapter 19: their nineteenth hangout

Ni-ki rode his bicycle and came to Jays house. He was greeted by his mother waving at him. He then went inside the house, passing all the rich ornaments to go to second floor.

He entered Jay's room with a loud thud. "Ni-ki!" Jay exclaimed.

"Jayyy!!!" Ni-ki takes a pillow and hits it on Jay's face. Jay takes his plushie and hits it on Ni-ki. This caused them to have a pillow fight.

After they had a pillow fight, they decided to watch demon slayer season two on Netflix. "Damn you didn't even forget to watch the season two of demon slayer with me as promised!" Jay exclaimed. He then hugged Ni-ki to his side and thanked him. Ni-ki just felt happy in the embrace. No warmth, no anxiety, just something he'd take it like that.

"Now let's watch Netflix lil bro!" Jay suggested. Ni-ki and him sat down comfortably on the couch in his room and turned on the tv to watch demon slayer.

Three hours passed and they finished watching season two. "Ahh Inosuke!! He slayed!" Ni-ki bursted. "No cause Tanjiro is better." Jay debated.

"It's seven here, should I go?" Ni-ki asked. Jay shook his head. "Have dinner here! But inform your mom. My moms already fine with you having pasta here so no worries." He said.

"Well thank you so much! I'll go home by eight thirty, I have school tomorrow too you know and it'll be too late if I stay here for more." Ni-ki informed prior.

"Yeah, now can we just talk like casually?" Jay asked. "Yeah sure, of course. What topic to bring up?" Ni-ki asked. "I miss Jungwon already." Jay sighed. "Really? Damn I don't get it how is it like to be in a breakup!" Ni-ki groaned.

" I can't even understand how is it like to be in a relationship forget breakup"He then exclaimed.

"It's fine Ni-ki wait for the right time unlike me. I'm sure there'll be someone who would really love you and accept you for being yourself. Fate will give you the love at the rightest moment." Jay assured.

Ni-ki lies down on his bed while scrolling through Instagram. "Well please try to not think about your breakup with Jungwon. Please don't stress over him. Try recovering yourself and heal from all this chaotic scenario that's happening." Ni-ki comforted. "Don't worry, I'll probably get over it. I'm sure just as Jungwon said I would lose feelings for him later on too." He smiled while saying.

Treat you better

When Jungwon was eating dinner, Sunoo came and placed his food near the dining table too. Jungwon was pretty surprised seeing Sunoo come with food and sit beside him, because he barely did.

"Sunoo long time no see you at the dining table? What made you huh?" Jungwon asked. 

Sunoo smiled. "Nothing. Just to check up on you that you're doing well, please don't worry about Jay. You both are headstrong and I know you two just need space from each other and move on. I don't get it if you both still have feelings for each other then y'all are breaking up." He stated his opinion.

"We broke out our ways apart from each other just because Jay used to like Mira and how she was always in his mind. It's all crapped up between our relation. Well it's just that we need to be away from each other. I'm sure I'll lose feelings for him too gradually and things would be better" jungwon predicted.

Sunoo shook his head and said," Remember, there are plot twists in life. Please be careful with yourself and your actions. They take a huge toll on your life"

"Yeah I get it but I know for sure I won't end up with Jay because he's my ex boyfriend for now." Jungwon bluntly said. Sunoo was speechless so he just nodded.

"I hope your not stressing yourself over a guy who you were close too but lost him. I mean it's both of y'all fault. Ni-ki was prejudiced while you were carefree. Please do not sulk over him." Jungwon reminded.

"Is it like I even have some romantic  feelings for him. No, right? See that's why I'll get over quickly."Sunoo whined.

"I hate this but at the end of the day I have to get over it sometime unless fate does something, right?They separated me with Jay, maybe if I continue then I can find the right guy of my life." Jungwon put a small smile on his face.

"I'm sure we'll both find someone who's the best for us, I mean we both had exes who actually loved us." Sunoo said.

"Considerably yes." Jungwon said.Sunoo just hummed and nodded in silence.

——————
End of chapter 19
I wanna update as much as I can ^^ I will to make a Christmas chapter as well and it's already Christmas!
Merry Christmas 🎄🧑‍🎄🎁💐