twenty five.

Chapter 25: twenty fifth pause

It was nighttime and Sunoo was at the breezy cliff side. "Should I forgive or not?" He thought. "Ni-ki has always been a good one, but I wonder if I even have burdened him. He's my first choice yet, yet he hurted me at an extent of ovethinking. I was already hurt before."

"I miss Ni-ki and I want to be back with him. Ugh but at the same time I'm too hurt too, I'd be way toxic." He still thought.

"Oh wait Sunoo, what an amazing rezendevous, nice to see you again" a man said as Sunoo shivered.

End of flashback

"Oh wait Sunoo, what an amazing rezendevous, nice to see you again." Ni-ki came as he shot a grin to him. Sunoo frowned in despair.

"You again, I told you I needed time to forgive you." Sunoo scoffed.

"Despaired to see me huh?" Ni-ki zoomed in  to HSI features while saying. "See Ni-ki I'm not in the-".

"Not in the what? Talking to me? Yesterday when I was drunk you said I was your first choice and you preferred me over Ta-ki? Now what, you're all acting up cold again? I don't understand why you need time? You're just overreacting for silly reasons. Tch just come back and we can go back to the days it was. It's possible." Ni-ki said that with speed, Sunoo heard it all, it shove down his heart again. He couldn't accept it. He knew something was missing but he couldn't find out what he wanted.

He trembled, sweated, lost his control and fell down. Ni-ki flinched and gave a hand but Sunoo rejected that offer.

"Yeah I don't know what is with you Ni-ki. What do you want from me?! You are my first choice but I just don't know. I feel like avoiding you but you keep coming and make it worse like leave me alone for once! Your presence is just making me anxious day by day. All I asked you is for personal space and what you're doing is just bothering me every single second!So please." Sunoo begged, how much he wished to be alone rather than to talk to Ni-ki.

"Ah and now? I just wanted us to be back? Isn't it simple and easy to just come back as friends?? Feeling like avoiding me will lead to regrets Sunoo please rethink. You're overreacting,I'm telling you, you're just overwhelmed." Ni-ki told him, almost at a shouting tone. It has a tone of a desperate feeling which was conveyed through the voice.

Sunoo raised his eyebrows while clenching his fists. He was furious at an another extent. He had no words to express how much agitated he was.

"See Sunoo, you'll regret it. Don't make decisions so quick think of it." Ni-ki warned. Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows and was raging inside.

"Ni-ki! I swear to god your being a damn hypocrite! You're telling me and you to be friends again while I'm asking for your stupid time. Then you're requesting me to think about it?! Isn't it the same thing I'm saying?" Sunoo lashed out. His eyes were widened, boiling out the rage and pressure that he felt.

"No- I never meant that. I have no means of displaying hypocrisy! I requested you to think about you 'thinking to get back with me'. I know we both will get back to each other. Then what's the point? If we don't start hanging out again right now, then what'll be the point in this staying away for sometime.It'll just make you regret and lose me as well."  Ni-ki gave out an explanation after he sighed. Sunoo went towards him and gave him a loud slap. Ni-ki groaned in frustration.

"Nishimura Riki, lets end the friendship. You don't seem to be giving me my personal space nor do I seem to take a regret in leaving you. Let's end whatever shit is happening between the two of us. It's good for the both of us, we can't seem to like each other anymore. We cannot even get along. So please leave me alone and goodbye." Sunoo looked up at him before going towards his house and Ni-ki rolled his eyes.

The younger shot his middle finger towards the elder and screamt, "Fuck you for being such an asshole! I hope you rot in hell!"

And that hit Sunoo hard.

——————
End of chapter 25
>:3