CHAPTER 47

Happy Reading ❤️

ANGAD

I am going to the place now , you & dharshi come with the cops immediately , I said to keerthi

But angad , let's go together , keerthi said

No !!! Keer it's not be fine , I think I should go alone their and you guys come with cops , I think it should be right , I said

But Be safe angad ! Dharshi said and hugged me & I hugged her back

I will be fine but you should take care of yourself and keerthi , I said & she nodded . I left from the place .

ABEER

I think you are not jiju relation to me . If you married my sister then you will be my jiju . How you will marry my sister ! Because I am a one & only child! I mean single child to my parents . However I gonna marry my love and love happily in the world.

But what should I call you ? Brother-in-law right ! Yeah now I got it ! I should call you devar ji because you are so called brother to my angad right .

What that keerthi thinks , about me that I am looking like a fool to her or something ! Whatever I will make my angad mine and i will kill her and throw her out for forever from my Angad's life

I think now my baby is on way ! Because my heart beats faster. And I think I should get ready for the marriage and i hope you will be safe here my devar ji . And don't dare to think to escape from her . Then i will make you to be out from the universe for forever , she warned me and left from the dark room .

Then I tried my best to Remove the ropes which was around me but I can't because that girl tied up it tightly. Near by me I found a beer bottle and I just adjusted it to be near to me and try to broke it but it can't broken up then i tried hard but it can't

Then I broke it with my feet ! And Finally it broken into pieces but my feet injured little bit but I not care about it now I just care about angad & others .

Oochh !!! It's hurting but I will not care about it and with help of my injured feet ! It's not injured it's just like a scars ! With help of my leg I slowly took a beer bottle piece and take my leg to near my hands and catched it into my hands and with help of that beer bottle piece, I removed the rope around me by cutting the rope with broken beer bottle piece .

And I found a window in the room ! Then i looked up out then I able to found that I am in 17teen th floor and it's a apartment but this apartment looks like a dirty dark room.

But I can't escape from here because angad will come here at anytime and I will not leave him alone in this dangerous situation . And I heard some noise and it's Angad's voice. I think he camed here........................

________________

ANGAD

And I finally reached to the place. Where that Shivli said me to come .

Oh my prince is finally here ! She said and came near to me and hugged me and kissed on my cheeks .

So finally you are ready for the marriage ? , She asked me and i nodded .