CHAPTER 75

Happy Reading ☺

KEERTHI

I got a text from angad. He texted me to come to his home. So i gotta ready up and lefted to his house. Their I saw him and dharshi with Andy uncle. It's really good to see them together in same place.

Keer we are going to rameswaram for asthi  visarjan. Mom's ashes to be immersed in running holy water , Angad Said

Oh when you guys are going ?, I asked

Today, everybody is ready now we are going , He said

Actually I have a Work tonight . You go now and I Will come by flight , I said

Is that Work so important , He asked me

Yeah today I have a night shoot for my movie. It's the climax schedule. Already it was postponed for me. I can't cancel that again. But i promise I Will reach their tomorrow by 1 or 2pm something trust me , I said and he nodded.

Dharshi and andy uncle were arranging things for the rituals. And my phone's battery dead and i left to angad's room to put charger on my phone and their I saw Our childhood pic together. Me him and dharshi. I am damn sure That he is still in love with her.

After putting charger to my phone. i went down their I saw the door was closed and I shouted their names but no response. Then I went back to angad's room and called him.

In phone call conversation

Angad where are you ?
I am inside your house.

What ? I thought you left so.....
So we all left from their.

What the......now how can i come out from here ?

No need to Worry ! Go to abeer room. Their you Will get spare key
To open the door.

Okay okay. But when I Will get you
I am damn sure I Will kill you
For leaving me alone in the house

Sorry keer

Call conversation end

___________

Without Wasting the time. I walked Into abeer's room and opened the door. Ooops He is inside and changing dress. I am actually a slut

I am sorry. Trust me I doesn't seen anything , I said while closing the door.

Now you can come inside. I am changed , he said and I opened the door.

I thought you were gone out with them , I said

Keerthi this is you or my imagination ? , He asked and which made me confused. Is he mad ?

I am here and Can you please give the spare keys. I have to go outside , I asked him but he is simply looking at me without a blink.

The door was locked and I have to go. Please give me the spare keys , I asked him again

Please don't go I want you to stay with me forever , He said

Stop saying nonsense , I said and started to walkaway.

Keerthi I love you and I doesn't want to lose you again. Because I love you so fucking much , He said and which Made stop and Tears in my eyes felt down. Always I wanted to hear this from him but he never told.

What are you saying ? , I asked him while turning back to his side.

I am sorry for everything I have Done. I made mistake but my every nerves , veins , my heart , brain everything knows that I love you Keerthi , He said and I was crying like a hell. Because I don't know what to do.

When did you Realize this ? , I asked him

When you were in hospital. I started falling for you and after that I watched you clearly Every little things of you just attracted me. I admired you secretly and I loved you truly with my whole heart , He said

Then Why you rejected me when I proposed you ? , I asked him

I accept that I was wrong. But trust me I love you and I won't break your heart again in our lifetime. You lighten up my world when I am actually in the darkness. You always support me for my sucess you did many things without thinking about what you get return from me. You loved me unconditionally. And now I love you the same and forever I Will.

I planned to propose you on your birthday but before the two days of your birthday you proposed me. And I thought to hide my feelings to you. So I rejected you .....I mean I acted like rejecting you now I Realized I was an idiot , He said and finally he confessed what he really feel about me.

What you are....You are an idiot , I said and moved on to walk out from his room but he came back and hugged me tightly and said please forgive me , I am really sorry Keerthi . I can't live without you please , He said. His tears I felt that in my body and feel his hot breathe.His heartbeat was fast as mine. I was totally Out of Control. I turned back And hugged him.

Till a second before I saw you today i was angry and Hated you but everything Melted and I Realized I can hate you but never stop loving you , I said and he Break the hug and Said I am really sorry Keerthi. Please forgive me and I love you.

I wiped up his tears and said don't cry I don't deserve to see you cry for me . he Chuckled little and said I deserve this Because I broke your heart.

Yeah you are but you Are the only bandage that no one fix it.....no One Can fix me like you do and we both doesn't deserve this. Stop wasting your tears. Save little much to cry for future because of my torture. Because You are going to travel the whole lifetime with me , I said and he smiled

Did you forgave me ? , I asked And I chuckled and nodded

Just promise me that you Will always be mine , I asked and he kissed on my forehead and said I am all yours and you are only mine , And I smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED........