CHAPTER 63

HAPPY READING

DHARSHI

Welcome Home ! , Monish Welcomed his sasural Family.

I know Angad's family came here Because it's Monish House, still sumi aunty have Anger on me . I felt it when I look at her gaze. Anyways it's good for everyone . And Everything happens for a Reason . Angad also Came with them but I Just ignored him

While having Dinner

They talked something about monish and Chandni wedding.
FEBRUARY 17 Sangeet , 18 mehandi, 19 morning haldi and at night wedding and monish asked one more day for a Bachelor party day to give a party for his friends. The parents accepted his request Because he is the Groom !

Everyone should obey his words . Thus all things is till his wedding. After his wedding happened he should obey his wife words .oh my god after marriage my friend will become wife wifey boy .

Hope angad likes paneer ! Take one more plate beta , my aunt said and served for Angad.

It's very good aunty! Who cooked this ! They have magic in their hands , angad said and looked at me

It's cooked by Dharshi , monish said

He already knows that's why he giving complements for the dish ! Angad's sweety sweety words for Dharshi , Damon said and I glared at Damon .

And I saw sumi aunty, she Signalled at angad and my dad looked at me and Nodded his head . I don't know what could he think about this things. This angad never gonna stop his nonsense talks of drama . I know He knows that paneer was cooked by me that's why he gave some complements . Day by day His bullshit actings are going worst ways .

Okay tomorrow let's go together for wedding stopping for bride and groom, monish sas asked and they also agreed for it.

And after having some desserts , the Malhotra's left from the house and I got some relief after they left from the home .

______________

I was so much anger on angad now ! So I called him

In call conversation

There Is Nothing Between us Angad Stop wasting your time and stop your nonsense drama

Hey Dharshi cool ! Cool relax

Stop your nonsense Angad !

I really don't know that it was cooked by you. However it was really Tasty, that's why I said like that

Whatever ! I know about you very well !

Then why you doesn't understanding me sometimes

Whatever stop the topic.

Okay fine ! Did you Talk to keer

Yea I talk and why yo are behaving like a kid angad ? Are you mad or something.

What you mean ?

Stop your Friendship Possessiveness and friendship Anger issues for silly things with her . Now only she is leading something with Abeer . After so many years Just now Abeer is understanding her somehow !