CHAPTER 76

Happy Reading 😊

ANGAD

While we are going to rameshwaram. I was driving and my dad & dharshi was sitting backside.

Dad it been so long I came to India and I completely forgot the road routes. Can you please come front and sit beside of me and say the route , I asked him and came to front seat and started directing me the routes.

Angad stop the car for a minute , My dad said and I stopped the car.

What happened dad ? , I asked him.

Omg !!!! Harish is on the death bed , my dad said

What ? Are you serious ? He is your friend right ? , I asked and he nodded.

I have to go now , My dad said

Okay direct me the routes to his place. Let's go , I asked him

But uncle..... We are going for sumi aunty. We should not turn back , Dharshi said which is actually a correct thing but harish uncle is his friend.

You are right dharshi. Angad you & dharshi go now with the asthi. I will come tomorrow. If I got early up I will come with abeer & keerthi , My dad said and left out from the car

But dad , I said

Understand my situation son , he said and nodded and I booked a taxi and he lefted

And I & dharshi left inside the car and I start to drove but stopped in the middle and looking confusingly and Dharshi noticed me and came to front sit and directed me the road routes by using google.

________________

While she was guiding me the road routes. Angad carefully listen my instructions and drive , she shouted.

Stop ordering to me ! If you want you can do this to your husband Damon , I shouted against her.

What ?......what the........Stop the car first........angad Stop the car , She shouted a bit loud and made me to stop the car.

What you said ? Damon ? Damon is my husband ? Ahhh angad ? , She asked me while sharping her eyebrows towards me.

Yeah ! Damon is your husband. You have rights to shout at him but not with me , I said politely. I don't know why ?.

Damon is not my boyfriend. He is not my husband. He is married to someone who named Bela. She was a model living in France. And Damon living here in India with his two twin baby girls. I meant them as mine and helping them being a maasi . And that's it. I am not Damon's "W" Letter. He is my cousin and being best friend nowadays , she said and closed her eyes.