Chapter 4: Hello, My Name is Drama

Crystal's P.O.V

These past two days have been very interesting. Zayn has somewhat avoided me, but he does really cute things for me like leave me little sticky notes around our dorm and it lead to something, and he's always staring at me... But we haven't kissed since the last time we almost ripped each others clothes off. I knew Perrie was coming to visit him so I was trying to play like nothing ever happened, and act as cool as I could.

"CRIZZZZZZ!" I turned around and saw my friend CJ.

"CJ!" I ran up to him and gave him a hug, we've known each other since we were juniors in high school.

"You look beautiful I must say!" He said while spinning me around, then he lowered to whisper in my ear. "And that ass." He lightly whispered and grabbed my ass which caught me off guard, but it made me blush.

"Um.."

We both let go of each other and looked over and saw Zayn in living room staring at us.

"Sorry, don't mean to be rude bro, I'm CJ an old friend of Crystal's" CJ smiled while sticking out his hand out to Zayn.

"Zayn." He shook CJ hand and gave him a ugly look.

"So CJ ready to go?" I butted in.

"Yeah, let's get out of here." He said while walking back toward me.

"Where you going?" Zayn asked me.

"We are going to go get something to eat, then a movie, and possibly go to our friend's party."

"Oh."

"So you and Perrie can have alone time." I winked.

"Okay.."

"What?" I was confused at how weird he was acting, because he was the one that's friendzoned me these past 2 days.

"Nothing. Have fun."

"I will." I smiled and hugged him.

Zayn's P.O.V

 I was so surprised at how angry I got when I saw Crystal going off with her friend, I thought she had liked me like I liked her... But I have been kind of avoid her so I can just focus on Perrie. Crystal also seems like she doesn't even care Perrie's coming, it's like she wants her here.. Ugh American girls are so hard to figure out sometimes.

"Aye mate!" Niall said walking in the room.

"Hey man." I said still in a daze.

"You good?" 

"Um yeah." I lied.

"Well what time is Perrie coming?" 

"In about an hour." I slightly smiled.

"You excited, you get to get it innnnn." Niall smiled and thrusts the air.

"Wow, you need to find yourself a women fast." I laughed.

*Knock Knock*

"BABBBBBBBBY!" Perrie yelled and ran to my and jumped into my arms.

"Hi babe." I hugged and kissed her.

"I missed you so much baby."

"Me too." 

"So where's your roommate? I want to meet him!"

"Uh... It's actually a girl."

"What the fuck?" She scolded at me.

"Yeah, but you honestly have nothing to worry about I'm sure she has a boyfriend." I lied to calm Perrie down.