Chapter 2: Awkward Questions

I was at Walmart for a good 2 hours, it was already 7. I got some Big Red, Sprite, and tea. I also got a lot of chips and hot pockets and just frozen foods that are easy to make, I bought Zayn a little key chain of himself and some Christmas lights for his side of the room. It's really hard to look at him and not check him out, he was just so... HOT. It was hard not to always want to look at him. I started walking back to my dorm and once I walked in and placed the bags on the counter. I turned around and saw Zayn walk out from the restroom with just a towel around his waist.

"Whoa! My bad!" I yelled turning around.

"It's fine, let me go put some clothes on so I can help you."

After a few seconds Zayn came back in a plain black tank and sweatpants.

"Oh you look cute." I smiled.

"Are you hitting on me already?" He smirked.

"No. I just said you looked cute. Don't get cocky now." I said annoyed. I hate when people can't just take a compliment without them thinking you're trying to hit on them.

"I was kidding Crystal." Zayn said nudging me. I nudge him back and just started putting all the groceries away.

"What is this?" Zayn asked while holding up the keychain of himself.

"Oh I saw it and thought about you and got it for your keys." I laughed.

"Thanks." He laughed.

"Oh and I got some Christmas lights for over your bed!" I said grabbing the Christmas lights and heading to where our beds were.

"Why does everybody do that now?" He asked.

"It's the hipster thing to do Zayn, don't you get on tumblr?" I laughed.

"Yes, I actually have a secret account."

"That's badass!"

"What's your username so I can follow you?" He asked pulling out his phone.

"Umm.. I rather you not." My eyes got wide.

"Why?"

"I reblog dirty things sometimes." I laughed.

"So do i, just tell me Crystal."

"It's crystaaltez.tumblr.com" I said giving up. I studied him and his eyes slowly looked at me.

"What?"

"I'm already following you I think.."

"No freaking way!" I yelled looking at his phone.

"Where's the follow button then?"

"Right there." I said pointing at the corner.

"Oh." He laughed.

"Well I'm going to take a shower, so have fun looking at my blog, you'll learn more about me from it." I grabbed clothes and headed to the restroom.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Damn, why does Crystal have to be so amazing. She's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. Her long hair, her cute big brown eyes, and her smile is perfect. Also Niall couldn'r shut up about her as well, he was in love with her butt, I don't know, he is a butt man. She did have a very beautiful body, I have checked her out multiple times, but I can't start liking her because I do have a girlfriend. I went on Crystal's tumblr and just saw a lot of cats, smoke, weed, sexual things, and food, then the some girly stuff like clothes, love quotes, I really liked her blog. Some of the gif's kind of turned me on, but I'm sure that happens to everyone. I saw her follow me on twitter button, and decided to read some of her tweets, when her profile showed up, and her picture was so hot, Niall would be drooling over it. I went through a few and laughed at some of them, she was very blunt, and also tweeted a lot of song lyrics. I decided to follow her.