Chapter 9: It's time

Crystal

It can't be him. I haven't heard from him in 3 years, but why are they trying to get a hold of us now after all this time. It just doesn't make sense.

"Crystal? You still there?" Leah asked while I had dazed out for a few minutes.

"Yeah. What did he want?"

"He wanted to see if we wanted to go to Los Angeles next weekend, and stay to watch them perform at their concert." She answered.

"Wow. Why now?" I asked still confused about everything going on right now.

"He said he couldn't get a hold of me, and that partially my fault because I had his number block, but I guess since we got our iphone 6's their numbers came off the blocked list." She said very fast.

"Wow. I'm still in shock... Are you gonna tell Liam about Elena?" I asked.

"Um. I might I don't know, or should I now say anything?" She sounded panicked.

"Do whatever you want, I'll be there." I smiled.

"So were going?" She asked.

"I guess so." I laughed.

Uh. This is going to be very interesting.

Zayn

She didn't answer. Maybe she changed her number? Or she could be ignoring me still. I feel so stupid for even trying, and leaving a voicemail like she's actually going to care to listen to it.

"DUDE THEY'RE COMING!" Liam came running into my room.

"Really? You got a hold of Leah?" I asked.

"Yeah surprisingly I did." He smiled.

"Was Crystal with her?" I asked looking around my room to different objects.

"No. She was calling her once we first talked but she was driving home so once she got home she called Leah back, and they discussed it, and she called me back to tell me they were in." He replied.

I nodded.

"It's fine mate, maybe she'll be giving you a call soon, or a text." He tried reassuring me.

"Yeah we"ll see." I smiled.

I was awoken by a soft knock on my bedroom door, I guess I must of dozed off while I was laying on my bed. I stretched, and readjusted my eyes to focus to tell whoever was at the door to come in.

"Hey." Niall walked fully into my room till he was sitting in the chair next to my bed.

"What's up?" I asked rubbing my eyes a bit, then sitting up against my headboard.

"Just checking in on you about this whole thing."

"Nah I'm good." I forced a smile on my face.

 "You sure?"

"Yup." I nodded. Niall just sat there deep down he knew I wasn't okay, but I don't like talking about stuff like that. He got up patted my shoulder, and walked out. I laid my head back against my headboard, and just sat there for a good 10 minutes thinking about Crystal. Her smile. Her eyes. Her voice. Her laugh. Her touch. Her body. Just every inch of her was going through my mind when I heard my phone buzz.

Sorry I didn't answer. I was driving. -Crystal

My eyes wided in shock surprised she actually text me. I quickly text back.