Chapter 11: DNA testing/results

Crystal

I woke up when I heard people laughing really close around me. I thought I was just dreaming, but realized it was reality so I opened my eyes to see all the guys except Zayn, and Leah around me. I sat up letting my eyes adjust.

"Where's Zayn?" I heard everyone laugh even more, and once my vision was clear I saw Liam point over to the side of me. My eyes got wide when I saw Zayn in bed next to me without his shirt on showing off all his tattoos. I jumped out of bed as quick as I could.

"Nothing happened guys." I pleaded.

"We know we're just surprised he actually slept in the same bed as you." Louis said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"He just went through a bad break up with his long time girlfriend who've been off, and on forever, but I think this was the final straw, and he's been down in the dumps since then. So I'm just amazed at how comfortable he was with you." Louis explained then started really thinking.

"WAIT! Did y'all hook up during his time with you!?" Louis shouted while everyone kind of started asking me questions. 

"Is the baby his?" OH MY GOD!" Harry started asking. I was looking back, and forth from Leah, and Niall who were the only ones looking at me quiet.

"She slept with me guys. Calm down we hooked up." Niall jumped in.

"Oh thank god." I mumbled to myself. While all the guys looked at Niall, and back at me, I just nodded confirming his words.

"Yeah. And my Elena looks nothing like him so it's not his." I reassured everyone.

"What the fuck you guys?" Zayn slurred finally waking up.

"DUDE! Did you know those 2 hooked up back in Texas!?" Harry yelled. Which caused Zayn to look right at me. 

"No dude. No clue." 

"Craziness. Well guys we gotta go get ready for the show." Liam chimed in. We said our goodbyes, and finally all the guys were out of our room.

I tossed myself back on the bed groaning, and I soon felt the bed dip in next to me.

"I'm sorry for everything." Leah broke the silence after 10 minutes. I turned to face her.

"No it's fine. I just don't know what to do with.. Never mind." I sighed facing toward the ceiling again.

"Who?"

"Zayn." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know... He's so perfect like my ideal guy and everything, but I still can't go back to that ya know what I mean?" She just nodded looking at me.

"When are you going to tell Liam?" I asked.

"About that..."

"What do you mean 'about that'?" I sat up real fast as she followed.

"I got a piece of Elena's hair from her brush before we left, and I got some of Liam's from the pillow so I can go get a DNA test before I say something to him." 

"Oh okay,  I thought you were just going to not tell him." I let out a relived laugh.

"So will you come with me to get the testing done?"

"Of course, let me just sleep for a bit more, cause I was rudely awoken by crazy people.

"Same, but in Liam's bed." She laughed joining me under the covers.