Chapter 7: What The Fuck Do You Expect! Part 2

(Crystal's P.O.V)

"Faster Zayn." I was moaning.

"Tell me what you want baby." Zayn panted in my ear.

"I want it harder, and faster." I moaned back while I tugged on his hair.

As soon as I said that Zayn slammed into me as hard as he did the first time, he started speeding up his speed which was causing me to scream out, and get weaker. 

"Yes Zayn, just like that." I started moving around, and tilting my head back.

"I'm about to cum Crystal." Zayn gripped onto my hips for support.

"Cum." I looked into his eyes.

"I'm going to cum inside of you." He looked straight back into my eyes.

"Cum where ever you want. Just go faster." I started getting close, and Zayn could tell as well.

Our breathing started getting faster. Our movements started going faster. Our moaning was getting louder, all I could hear was Zayn's breathing and the banging of the headboard against the wall.

"I'M GONNA CUM ZAYN!" I screamed out.

Zayn started going as fast as he could, and within second I arch my back, and moan as loud as I can.

"Oh god." I moaned.

"Fuck. Oh fuck." Zayn moaned until he fell onto my chest, exhausted.

"Oh my god." I whispered, and covered my eyes. I couldn't believe what happened.

"Wow." Zayn whispered.

While we just lay there in silence right next to each other. I start thinking about everything that just happened. What does this mean now? What are we? Are we gonna keep this a secret? Does he even like me or just want my body? I was just thinking to much, my mind was racing with all these different questions I needed to have my alone time for a while.

"i'm gonna go shower." I said, starting to wrap myself in the blanket, I got out of bed, and started walking to the bathroom.

"Hey." Zayn followed right after me.

(Zayn's P.O.V)

"Hmm?" She turned to me.

"You okay?" I asked, starting to worry, because she's wasn't really acting herself.

"Yeah."

"Crystal. I care about you more than you know. I don't ever want to do anything that will hurt you. You know that right?" I stepped closer to her, and grabbed her hand, and just looked into her eyes to get a sign of reassuence.

"I don't know that, but now I do. So thank you." She smiled looking down. 

Still holding her hand I stepped back slightly, and just looked at her wrapped in my blanket after we just had amazing sex, and her smiling down like she was shy, he hair all messed up, and her makeup. My breath was taken away. She was still so beautiful. 

I let go of her hand, and I just saw her eyes watching me closely. I placed both my hands on her face to wipe away he messed up eyeliner that was under her eyes, and just left me hands on the side of her face.

"Look at me." I whispered. I saw her smile a little, and she looked up for a few seconds then looked back down giggling a bit.

"Look at me,.. baby." I just felt her whole body tense up, and her stop giggling. She looked up real slowly I could tell she was looking at evey inch of me face.

"Crystal I... I-" I was cut, off as we both jumped from the knock on the door.

"I'm gonna go take my shower now." She sounded like something was wrong.