Chapter 5: What Am I Supposed To Do Now?

"Oh my god." I grabbed my blanket and covered myself.

"Oh shit." Zayn said while sitting down, and continued to talk, "Who saw?"

Niall responded in a daze, "Perrie."

"Fuck!" Zayn started getting dressed and before I knew it he was out the door.

I just sat there thinking what did I do? I don't remember it getting that crazy. I broke down, and started realizing he just wanted me to have sex, he never wanted anything more from me, he just wanted a piece of ass. He's famous I'm just your average girl. Why would he want someone like me? I couldn't stop crying and I felt arms wrap around me.

"Niall I'm such an idiot." I whimpered into his shoulder.

"No Crystal you're not." He said rocking me back and forth.

"No I am, I've gotten myself into trouble like this! I'm a slut."

"No you're not, stop saying that. You were attracted to someone, but it's his fault he didn't say no, he's the one with the girfriend.. He knew what he was doing... It's not your fault sweetheart." Niall got up and picked up my shirt and handed it to me.

"Thanks Niall." I sniffled and put my shirt back on. "You're a really good person."

"I just don't like seeing a friend sad." He smiled weakly.

(Zayn's P.O.V)

I ran down the hallway trying to catch up with Perrie, but she must have got out before I caught up. I started walking back to the room when I heard crying and just mumbled words. After I listened to Crystal's and Niall's. I started thinking did I really want Crystal just for sex and the thought of having her always here to do it with? Or did I really mean what I told her at the mall that one day? I was so confused.

I walked back into the room and looked over at Crystal, her cheeks were covered with running mascara and her nose was all red. My heart sank. I felt like a complete idiot. I knew I had to get away for a little bit so I just got a bag and threw some clothes in there while Crystal and Niall were watching the whole time.

-A couple hours later-

I had gotten to the hotel, and had been sitting on the balcony for about an hour just thinking what I was going to do.. I had so many emotions going through my body and all these thoughts to go with it. I loved Perrie she's been my girlfriend for 2 years, and we were planning on getting engaged soon... But Crystal was like no other girl, she was beautiful, amazing, sweet, nice, fun, sexy, she was the whole package.. As I was thinking about everyting I had just remembered I never apologized. So I pick up my phone searching for her name.

(Crystal's P.O.V)

Buzz Buzzz. My phone had went off and was surprised by who it was from.

Sorry. -Zayn

It's okay.

No really Crystal. I'm sorry about everything. It's not your fault either. It's mine. -Zayn

Okay.

You okay? -Zayn

Yeah.

I also meant everything I said to you. I'm just a bit confused about everything. -Zayn

Understandable.

I guess I'll talk to you soon. Goodnight Crystal. You're so beautiful and amazing. Don't think anything different. -Zayn

I just couldn't understand why he was saying this to me. Why? What am I supposed to do now? I took a deep breath and collected my thoughts.

Thanks. Night.

I laid in bed for about an hour thinking about Zayn. I just grabbed my phone and text him.

Awake?

Yes I am -Zayn

I can't sleep.

Me either -Zayn

Before I could reply my phone started buzzing and Zayn's name popped up. I starred at the screen debating on what I should do.

"Hello?" I said answering his call.

"What are you doing?"

His voice sounded so deep and raspy, I just closed my eyes thinking as if he was next to me.

"Just here"

"Crystal?"

"Yes?"

"I know this is wrong. But I miss you like crazy."

"Why?"

"I don't know I just do."

"Well I miss you too. Your light snoring relaxed me." I softly giggled, I just heard him sigh.

"I'm getting really tired now, I'll let you get some sleep to."

"Fall asleep on the phone with me.." I whispered.

"Really?"

"Yes Zayn."

"You're amazing bab- Crystal."

"Why were you going to call me babe?"

"It just feels right to call you that.."

"Zayn you're confusing me."

"I'm confused myself. I don't know what to do. I'm torn between you and Perrie..."

"Well listen to your heart."

"I will."

Before I knew it, my alarm was going off and I looked down and saw Zayn still on the line so I hung up and started getting read for class.

I was walking back to the dorm after my long day of classes, I walked in to find food ready on the table. I peeked around the cornerto see Niall cooking.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Cooking for us, I saw this recipe on pintrest, and thought I'd try it out." He replied while taking a pan out of the oven.

"Oh okay." I went to the bathroom to put some leggins and big sweater on.

"FOOOD IS READDDDY!" I heard Niall yell.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Without looking at my phonne I answered it.

"Hellllo?"

"You know your so fucking dead you bitch."

"Who the fuck is th-" I was cut off by the other person hanging up. I obviously assumed it was Perrie.

After me and Niall ate we just decided to watch some old movies, while we were watching Zayn kept texting me, but I didn't respond becaused I wanted him to figure out what he was going to do, because I didn't want my heart to be tossed around.

The Breakfast Club fiinally was over and Niall kept gushing over how good of a movie it was, I couldn't help but laugh that he's never seen it.

"Ok serious question though.. What did you want out of your relationship with Zayn?" He asked.

"Um I honestly don't know.. I guess a real relationship?" I shrugged.

"Well I could tell that he honeestly really did like you, he just I think is scared to lose Perrie because she's always been around."

"Yeah I figured." I sighed.

"I'd say just give it time." He reassured me.

My phone buzzed once more but was from an unknown number. I opened it to see a picture of Zayn and Perrie kissing, and also a video of them making out. I shut my phone off quickly before Niall could see.

I guess he finally decided...