1

Sebastian
"Go ahead and go on back Ms. Hamm's office she's expecting you" Wynter's secretary greeted. When I opened the door Wynter was lying on her office sofa, spread eagle.

"We have got to stop doing this."

"Shut the fuck up and lock the door" she replied.

I hesitated Wynter was my best friend's girl but since becoming co-counsel with him and her on this case we've gotten close....too close. I told Roy she was a hoe. I watched her cinnamon-colored nipples tighten to sharp peaks, and her pearl was bulging between her lips my dick instantly got hard. I haven't fucked Wynter yet but judging by her position she wanted me to.

Omniscient
Sebastian placed his briefcase down and walked towards Wynter. He admired her fit body for a few seconds before dropping to his knees. His hands closed over her breasts, trapping them and her already hard nipples tightened further. He took his tongue and began to suck Wynter's left breast. He then took her right breast showing it equal attention. "Fuck" Sebastian moaned as his dominant hand found Wynter's mound. He slowly spread her labia and began to massage her clit shoving one finger into her tunnel. When Wynter gasped he added two more. "Wynter, what do you want me to do to you" Sebastian said hoarsely. Wynter didn't reply. "I need you to tell me" Sebastian said again moving his fingers in and out of her tunnel. "Eat it" Wynter moaned.

Sebastian lowered his head and placed his mouth over Wynter's aching clit. He took one long lick and then began to sucked on her clit wiggling his head as he did it. Wynter placed her hands in Sebastian's hair and tunneled her fingers through it. She began to guide Sebastian's head movements by bobbing his head in and out of her pussy. Sebastian grabbed Wynter's ass and continued to eat her out mercilessly. When he felt Wynter's body tense up he knew she was close to her release. She pushed his head back and quivered in satisfaction.

Wynter
"Ms. Hamm," Sharon my secretary buzzed "Mr. Norfolk's is here to see you." Frantic I immediately jumped up and collected myself smoothing my skirt over my hips. Sebastian who is the best pussy eater this side of the Mississippi smirked at me and wiped his mouth. We both sat down just as Roy, my boyfriend, entered my office.

Excuse me, I haven't introduced myself I'm Wynter Hamm a 30-year-old employment law attorney. Roy is my cheating ass boyfriend of six months and Sebastian as you all know now is his best friend. We are working together on a large case which is set for settlement soon. Roy called me this morning telling me we needed to meet and that he's located some information that would be detrimental to us during our settlement discussions with the opposing counsel.

Roy began to set up his laptop and as his back was turned Sebastian stuck out his tongue out at me and placed it in between his finger shaped V. I laughed to myself but that laugh quickly turned to a frown when Roy plays a video of our client having what appears to be consensual sex with the supervisor she accused of sexual harassment. "They are going to rip us apart with this" Roy exclaimed.

"Just because they had consensual sex once doesn't mean that her accusations aren't true a woman can withdraw consent anytime" I stated. "She's right" Sebastian added "we can acknowledge that they had consensual sex but our defense will be that she withdrew the consent and their client continued his advances anyway." I sighed in satisfaction Roy can be a straight shooter at times he can only see black and white there is no grey area not at work..... or the bedroom which is why I fucked his bestie's face twenty minutes ago.

I never wanted to be in this relationship in the first place but after my 30th birthday I began to be pressured by my family to settle down. The reality is I'm a Hoe. Yes, I said it a Hoe. That's what has made it increasingly difficult to settle down. Men in this city know about my past and people in Memphis talk way too fucking much. Despite my accomplishments and good looks no man wants a Hoe and by the time I turned 25 I realized that and accepted my fate.

After work I headed to the grocery store to grab a few items. I immediately headed to the seafood counter. I love seafood. I looked over my choices they had crab legs, shrimp, salmon, swordfish steaks, halibut, trout, scallops, whole fish, oysters and other prepared seafood items.

On my way home my phone rang and I heard my friend's Kendra voice booming through my speakers from my car's Bluetooth. Kendra doesn't know what an inside voice is but that's the North Memphis in her.

"Bitch did you about tonight?" she stated.

I paused and instantly remembered that I told Kendra I would go to the Grizzlies and Lakers game with her tonight.

"No, I didn't" I lied. "Kendra, I'm on my way give me about 30 minutes."

"Okay don't be too late Antwan got us floor seats" she stated.