WE ARE TOO DIFFERENT

Note~ Self thoughts are in Italic.

Bajrang Bali you know how much this sting operation is important for me...maybe the reason I'm here standing on window for proof and requesting you to help me out.

Bacha lena mujhe varna seedha swarg aana padega request karne, blabbered Debattama anxiously.
Ek to ye log baat kya kr rahe hein mujhe smjh ni aa rha... Lip reading seekh leni chahiye thii!!lekin merii stupidity lip reading chhodo Hanuman Chalisa bhi ni seekhii,Kyu hi help krenge Bajrang Bali,told Debattama to herself patting her head.

Suddenly, her ankle twisted and she lost her balance and started falling from the window.

She kept her eyes closed as if was preparing herself that her life has finally came to an end but opened them when felt a pair of hands grabbing her before she reached the ground.

Those hands were holding her waist and her hands unintentionally wrapped around his neck assuring that she felt safe around him.

He had brown eyes with a glass giving him a serious kinda look and was wearing a three piece suit which was making him formal

Aap... Debattama after few seconds came out of his grip and asked balancing herself.

Yes Mam... After what you texted, Mujhe to yaha hona hi tha, he replied crossing his arms and giving her a serious look.

Sir aapko yaha aane ki kya zarurat thi mein manage kar leti na, she told him annoyingly.

Haa vo to dikh hi rha tha kitne acche se manage kiya aapne Ms. Saha, he replied back sarcastically.

Do you have any idea kitna bada risk liya tha aapne yaha aake...mein bhi pagal hu aapse ye question pooch raha hu when you texted me Sir mein Jaiswal ka sting operation krne ja rhi hu I've heard from my sources aaj vo NRI client's ke saath meeting kr raha hai,Right Ms. Saha??

He asked taunting her and she just kept her head down to avert eye contact with him cause deep down she knew he's right.

Jaiswals are really dangerous but she couldn't control herself after she got some link to expose them.

I'm talking to you Ms. Saha not the car and this bungalow I guess... Just reply Atleast who asked you to be Khatro ke Khiladii??

She was about to reply when they heard some footpats and he immediately held her hand and they ran somewhere far from that bungalow.

After reaching the main road where Karanvir parked his Car they stopped and Debattama was breathing heavily.

Karanvir inside his car brought a water bottle and handed over to her.
After taking few sips her breathing became normal and she saw Karanvir's I told you look to justify his point.

I know Sir what you're saying isn't wrong but I had no other option left... Mein itna accha chance Police ke aane tak wait karke lose nahi karna chahti thi, she told her point.

But bina safety ke dushman ke yaha aana is also not right Ms. Saha. You're my employee and I need to look after your safety...I know you're quite impulsive but Josh mein Hosh khona isn't something I'll support you in,he replied holding her arms making Debattama realised maybe she did wrong by coming here alone.

When I saw your text I was at meeting with Editor for tomorrow's newspaper content and I literally ran to be with you ASAP cause you risked your life!!Earlier seeing your passion I handed this case to you but now I'm regretting cause you're  doing such things!!

He explained his point to Debattama which reflected his concern for her and she was surprised.

Ye nariyal gulabjamun kese ban gaye...Meri itni fikr tabiyat theek to hai inki??

Ms. Saha...are you listening to me??
He brought back Debattama to her senses.

Y-Yes Sir I'm fine and I understood your point now shall we leave cause you have your meeting, she tried diverting Karanvir's mind to stop the scolding she was getting from past ten minutes.

Ohh Yeah we've to rush towards the Office now, he replied making Debattama successful in changing the topic.

They were sitting in the car with pin drop silence turning things uncomfortable.

Kya bolu kuch samajh hi ni aa rha... Inse bhi kuch bola nahi jata!!

Vese kuch na hi bole to theek hai vrna daant hi padti h mujhe...

Lekin jo bhi ho aaj jaan to bachayi h inhone meri... Ek thank you kehna to bnta haii par kahu kese....Ufff!!!

Ye itni chup kyu haii aise to din bhar chapar-chapar karti rehti hai kahi mene Zyada to ni suna diya...Haa yehi baat haii!!

Kya karan kya zarurat thii tujhe itna bolne ki tu to jaanta hi hai ise kaam pehle karti haii sochti baad mein hai!!

Debattama it's just a thank you bol de kya hi chala jayega konsa gaaliya deni haii... Vese vo zyada easy haii Uffff
Debattama Concentrate!!!

Karan it's just a Sorry bol de tu chota ni ho jayega...Try to krke dekh just a five letter word it is... S-O-R-R-Y bol de
Sirf do shabd hi to haii bol de

Debattama isse pehle ki office aa jaye!!

Bol de Karan isse pehle ki Office aa jaye!!

Sorry....Thank You
both uttered together after having deep conversation with their own mind.

And unfortunately ended up in awkward silence again.

But after few seconds they shared an eyelock and laughed out hard seeing each other's dumbness.

Kitna sochte hein hum...told Karanvir.

Zyada takleef dete h dimaag ko, replied Debattama breaking the ice they were in from past fifteen minutes.