Chapter one

The humming of the plane's cabin would have put anyone to sleep, the cabin had a perfect mix of white noise, lighting and temperature and those anyone happened to be Yeosang who was seated in the aisle row and was leaning on his chair as he slept and Wooyoung who was wrapped around Yeosang's available arm as he cozied under the pair's shared blanket, they truly acted like the newlyweds they were, it would have also worked for Seonghwa if he didn't already condition his brain to sleeping after his tasks for the day were done and right now the open laptop in front of him showed an almost complete proposal draft. The open window kept him company which he was grateful for, the wide night sky and rolling clouds of snow which the plane flew over were enough company for him, stars were there but the moon glowed enough for him to outline every single cloud beneath the craft which seemed more easing than watching the twinkling stars above him.

He was very adamant about leaving his company to begin with the chill feeling was still in his gut even with the countless promises his Co-Ceo Mingi, a very talented man with words, had said. So in secret he told his Secretary to still send him the files so he could reread them just in case and surely if Mingi had picked up on it by now Wooyoung would have been giving him a hard time but he was glad his secretary was a nifty and discreet middle-age woman and with her being a mother of three rambunctious triplets Seonghwa was sure she could keep the company in order while Mingi held reigns for the few weeks he would be absent.

Yeosang had decided to go back home since for the pairs wedding having been held in August it gave enough time for them to move into their new house as well as go on a short honeymoon since Wooyoung's job had a seminar and he wasn't going to miss that for the world, Seonghwa had warned Yeosang before he decided to marry Wooyung that the loveable man would be a handful, having come to him for permission to marry Wooyoung and that Wooyung was a strong hearted and open man who wouldn't be put in line even if he was forced to. Yeosang had told him flatly that was the exact reason why he was ready to marry the Jung Wooyoung. Seonghwa had to say he was surprised Yeosang's family were so down to earth but what was he to expect, from the Doberman like personality Yeosang had it was easy to see where he gotten it from Yeosang's father was very talkative old man very far from what Yeosang was but still he did look quite like him especially around the eyes.

He hadn't quite caught a glimpse of the Groom's older brother but from what Wooyoung had told him the King was decked out royally for his brother's wedding, something he had babbled about the King being in a dress but Wooyoung rambled his words so much Seonghwa couldn't quite make it out but he did know Yeosang's brother didn't visit him in the grooms dressing room where he and Yeosang were but instead stayed with Wooyoung in the bride section of the hall helping 'Bedazzle' the bride as Wooyoung so eloquently put it and what he meant by 'bedazzle' was the Crown Jewel he wore as he walked down the aisle with Yeosang's father.

He sighed saving the document he looked out the window, the plane was slowly descending only now his eyes caught sight of the seatbelt signs that were a mandatory procedure for landing, and he noted that they were descending a bit earlier than he had originally thought they would. Wooyoung had a point at least this year he wouldn't spend Christmas coped up in his office while the rest of the company enjoyed themselves at the party. He groaned internally as he reached over to shake Yeosang awake, jetlag was definitely going to hit him like a train but that was a problem for future Seonghwa so let him deal with that.

Little bells jingled as the doors of the terminal opened the airport officers were all decked out in elf costumes, from ceiling to floor it looked like the word Christmas was taken to heart and when the inspiration hit the designer everything homey and comforting came out and was put into how the airport was designed it felt like your living room the days just before Christmas the songs were played a bit soft as to allow radio chatter to be blared without problem as people who were missing their flights were called every 5 minutes. Seonghwa rubbed his eyes the blinking fairy lights seemed to be edging him to sleep with every blink once he even felt himself almost collapse onto the suitcase trolley in front of him. Yeosang was at least a bit awake and Wooyoung wasn't even trying to hide his jetlag he practically seated on top the shared luggage that Yeosang was pushing. After finishing the complex maze of belts that they had to follow to get out of the terminal the guard before the Terminal doors gave them small candy canes with a bow the Allion crest holding it all together giving quite sleepy 'Happy Holidays to you' the trio finally were on Allion soil.