Final

"When I told you to pack, what were you doing?"

The reprimanding voice behind him spoke with a scolding tone that was of course not taken seriously, turning around to look at Wooyoung dressed in soft materials, he rolled his eyes before proceeding to the fold the remainder of his turtle necks being extra carefully so that the silk shirts beneath them wouldn't get any wrinkles.

"Don't ignore me"

To the ceiling he looked for an answer to his plight before placing the last item of clothing and zipping up the suitcase.

"I'm not ignoring you Woo, also we have a whole 24 hours before our flight leaves I can afford to take my time and pack"

He answered as he sat on the suitcase looking at the other from across the room.

"I know that but we want to leave early remember and Yeosang sleeps like a log so we have to account for that as well as traffic"

"Wooyoung calm down, we'll make our flight don't worry now go and relax with Yeosang we don't need a second dose of jetlag when he get home"

Wooyoung scoffed and proceeded out and back to his husband, all the while Seonghwa looked at the bathroom door expectantly. Muffled clatter was heard before a figure appeared out of the door. Legs slim and peaking under the silk gown he watches as the figure wiped the small beads of water stilling clinging to him.

"You could have told him I was here you know?"

Seonghwa watched as the other man walked into the closet where his racks of clothes had been, not bother to respond since he knew it was a failed start he got of the suitcase and walked over to the couch sitting down and waiting for the man to finish getting dressed. Sitting down he letting his body rest into the soft cushions packing clothes was a hassle but worth it, throwing his head back he looked at the ceiling the uncomfortable pull of his ponytail, courtesy of his long mocha hair, was loosening ever so slowly. When Hongjoong came out wearing his loose slacks and shirt 1x to big form him. He held his tongue admiring the gorgeous Queen before him.

"I think I'm keeping these to remind me of you"

Hongjoong said as he walked to him hair damp with the faintest of curls forming. Hongjoong took the presented opportunity his legs bracketing Seonghwa's hips as he sat snuggly on the man's lap, a large hand placed to the small of his back to ensure he didn't fall.

"You can take my whole suitcase if so wanted too"

"True, but I would rather you leaving this country fully clad in clothes"

Seonghwa keened to the soft hold Hongjoong now had in his hair pulling the hair tie out letting the hair fall to his face. Hongjoong smelt like him, these past few days he always used Seonghwa's shower gel and Seonghwa relished that.

Gently combing through the thick strands Seonghwa leaned into the touch.

"Do you..have to go so soon?"

He opened his eyes to look at Hongjoong, it went unspoken really neither talked about the end of Seonghwa trip. In all honesty neither knew what to say about it.

"I guess, I can always visit, call, dm, tweet"

"I know that.."

Hongjoong's words trailed off his fingers pulled at the hair with minimum strength, he didn't want Seonghwa to leave to felt like he was finally getting time to enjoy something but just as it got good it was time for that small moment of peace to leave. Seonghwa leaned forward placing a butterfly kissed on the nose that pointed to his chest he didn't like seeing Hongjoong sad if anything he wished their future had little of those moments. His hands moved from holding that slim waist to holding onto the soft thighs and in a swift movement he raised of the couch and walked towards the bed, the startled squeak leaving Hongjoong as he scrambled to hold onto him making him bite back a laugh.

He settled beside the King letting the smaller body wrap around him as he cuddled into him.

"You'll come back right?"

He strokes the top of Hongjoong's head,

"Of course I will".

When morning comes the trio is off, packed and bundled and Yeosang's mother cried so did his father and they made them promise to come back. And with a parting kiss he leaves Hongjoong the words of 'I love you' still warm.

But makes sure to tell Hongjoong of the letter he left on his desk, and Hongjoong does read it- it's the first thing he does upon arriving at the castle.

It's an access letter, one which a company head sends when they wish to expand into a country.