Chapter 2

He would have expected nothing less for a royal palace, sky high towers and beautifully done detailing from top to bottom everything seemed to be the panicle of elegance and excellence, the white bricks that made up the castle were beautifully accented by the deep decorated greens of the wreaths and garlands that were being hung has decoration.

"I welcome you all, some of you returning, to Castle Del Mundo, I hope you enjoy your rooms, sadly I won't be able to venture with you further as some unscheduled business had made themselves present, please forgive me, Yeosang I'm sure you remember your way back to your room you and Wooyoung can go there and Seonghwa I'll have one of the guards escort you to your room once you luggage is taken out"

With his proclamation His highness left, the same tall guard opening the door for him and shutting it with a soft thud the car was already out the drive way by the time Seonghwa and the others had entered the palace, as expected the interior was no different mirrors making the interior of the palace seem grander than it already was, at the entrance their coats were taken away promptly by the maids standing watch.

"Seonghwa do you want us to go with you or will you be comfortable going by yourself?"

Wooyoung asked as he picked up his and Yeosang's carry on,

"I'll be fine, where should I meet you guys after?"

Yeosang turned to him,

"After your done we can all meet up in the living room, I'm sure in the room you'll be in probably has a map but well meet you half way"

"Okay, see you guys then".

Seonghwa had half the mind to know they weren't going to meet him half way he could tell Wooyung was going to keep Yeosang latched to him as his head hit their bed. Picking up his bags he watched a fairly handsome older man made his way to him his hair a bit thinning to the sides of his head and a few grey streaks were making themselves known.

"AH, Mister Park you must be the one the King Royal told me about, I'm Jeosoek allow me to take you to your room"

Definitely jovial, a man who seemed to truly enjoy his job.

Unsure as to what to say Seonghwa took to following the jovial man whom was currently explaining to him the history of Allion in quite a theatrical way Seonghwa wondered if he was a seasoned tour guide here as well.

"Allion was first found by a travelling band of pirates their ship had been torn apart by a raging storm south of the island and they all landed here records show that it began as just a simple home for the refugee pirates but soon others came, those who were shunned from thier cities and countries many along the trades route the ex-pirates had serviced, which is why Allion had such mixed background which is not limited to the royal family. Allion has seen many years of war due to other countries but with it brought great advancements in different field which is a primary reason why Allion has such a short import list when compared to its imports-"

Jeosoek carried on his conversation many time stopping in the halls to explain the fine pieces of art and many artefacts that lined the high ceiling halls. Seonghwa was grateful for the brief history course at least now he had a beginners start to understanding the country.

Finally they arrived to the room which was why he was currently wrapped in the big king sized bed laptop placed against the headboard as he laid on his stomach chin resting snuggly on the fluffy (feather?) Pillow.

From the little research he did back home, Allion was a country with strong Trade lines as well as a very successful telecom industry which is own by the royal family.

In his thoughts Seonghwa paused, pulling his laptop out he waited for it to boot up his mind mellowing in thought as it did.

from one CEO to another?