.01.

"You Won't Be Alone Again"
,,
Word Count: 2,414
Page Count on Doc: 5
,,,
Chapter Name: Problems

The sand blew up into the air as they ran across the desert. They laughed as most of them almost tripped over the dead bushes scattered across the area. They had been running for hours already, and some of them were getting quite tired. Nick, or as his friends call him, Sapnap, had eventually stopped running, going inside of a desert temple they had found while running. He sat down against the hard sandstone, letting out a tired sigh as beads of sweat slowly rolled down his head. He wiped it off with his arm, hearing his friends enter the temple soon after he did.

"Oh come on Sapnap, you seriously can't be that tired," Clay said. He is one of Nick's best friends, but he was best known as Dream in their friend group. He had blonde hair, emerald green eyes. George, another one of Nick's best friends, walked up to the two.

"Yea Sap, we still gotta make it to the other end of the desert and go across the plain field in order to get back home," George said. He was British, had brown hair and brown eyes. He was even colorblind which his friends made many jokes about. Sapnap just looked at the two, not saying a single thing. He just continued to lay there on the stone, letting out a satisfied sigh as he was getting the rest he needed. Two other friends of the three entered the temple, having a little conversation.

Karl had brown fluffy hair, brown eyes. Alex, better known as Quackity or Big Q, had black hair just like Nick's, brown eyes and wore a beanie all the time. Karl sat down on the sandstone right beside Nick. Alex laid down beside him as well. George pinched the bridge of his nose, shaking his head as he walked out of the temple. "We should start walking again, it'll be better to get back home before nightfall. We still have enough food for the whole way back, and some supplies to make some swords if we do end up traveling through the night," Clay said, walking out of the temple soon after. Nick looked at his friends beside him, sitting up.

"They're right-" Nick began, being cut off by Alex.

"Hold it right there dude, you never admit that they're right," he said. Karl giggled, shaking his head and standing up.

"But seriously, we should head out before Dream and George actually leave us here," Karl spoke, holding out his hands to help them stand up. The three of them walked out of the temple, catching up to the other two. Nick stared up at the sky as they walked, a small smile on his face. Even though his legs were starting to hurt, he was still able to run for miles. Something he's been doing since he was 15. He always ran. Either it was for something good, or that he was running from something bad. No matter the circumstance, there wasn't a day where Nick wasn't running. Nick playfully punched Clay on the arm, giggling as he began to run. Clay rolled his eyes as he laughed as well, running after the ravenette. George, Karl and Alex ran after the two of them.

They all laughed as they ran across the desert, getting closer and closer to the small plain field that they had to walk across in order to get home. Nick couldn't help but pick some pink tulips that were scattered across the field. Though it was quite rare for them to grow in plain fields, there were still a few growing. He always loved picking flowers, especially since it reminded him of his twin sister. He hasn't seen her in years. Nick started to run again after realizing Clay was getting closer. He would scream in fear, running as fast as he could. Clay would only laugh hysterically, catching up to the younger boy and picking him up.

"Let me go!" Nick yelled, a big smile on his face as he giggled.

"Come on, let's hurry. We're almost home, see?" Clay said, letting down Nick as he motioned towards the distance. Nick saw their village, the SMP. He squealed as he got a hold of Clay's hand, dragging the older as he ran. George laughed, catching up to them and getting a hold of the ravenette's hand. Karl and Alex walked closely behind the three of them, messing around as they laughed with each other.