21 insta.

📍Silverstone

📍Silverstone.
Liked by Lilliandevries and 1.598.199 others.
@maxverstappen1: first of all: i am glad I'm ok. It was quite an impact at 51G but feeling better.

Obviously very disappointed with being taken out like this. The penalty given does not help us in any way and doesn't do justice to the dangerous move Lewis made on track.

Watching the celebrations after the race while still in the hospital is disrespectful and unsportsmanlike behaviour but we move on.

@lilliandevries: still in shock...
     @maxverstappen1: and crying...
     @lilliandevries: i could have lost you...
     @maxverstappen1: but I'm still here...
@landonorris: glad you're okay mate! Let us know if we can do anything!
     @maxverstappen1: nah don't worry mate! I got lily and my dad here, go home, rest.
@lewishamilton: i want to say that I'm super sorry for the way i made you crash and I didn't know it would bother you when i would celebrate my home race...
@charles_leclerc: when you good to go home?
     @maxverstappen1: think that I'm allowed to fly tomorrow.
     @lilliandevries: tomorrow. Too late to fly now.
@daisyflowersmith: when i saw the crash. I was like, this is a big one. Poor max and lily!!
     @lilliandevries: thnx you thought of me...❤️
     @maxverstappen1: don't worry 😉 , need a lot more to kill me...
@martingarrix: I'm glad you okay. I didn't want to lose my friend.
     @maxverstappen1: nah... you won't lose me...
     @lilliandevries: are you two sure you're not gay?
     @martingarrix: nah... he's all yours lily... no one is more perfect for max then you...
     @lilliandevries: aawww... and this is why we are friends!!
     @martingarrix: besides i need some fashion advice for a show i have next week.
     @lilliandevries: you know my number...😉
@danielricciardo: 😮‍💨 i was worried...
@carlossainz55: who wasn't?
@georgerussell63: toto?
@valtteribottas: oh he cheered.
@landonorris: how do you know?
@valtteribottas: i saw a replay... it was quite funny how we had toto cheering and nyck looking like he saw a ghost...
@ nyckdevried: he is my fellow countryman and my nieces boyfriend!!
@maxverstappen1: and friend!
@nyckdevries: and friend!