58 insta.

📍Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Liked by Lilliandevries and 1.194.618 others.
@maxverstappen1: where to start?

We finished 2nd, after an eventful race and a lot of things happened that I don't fully agree with.

But i went for it on track and gave it my all. Thanks to all the fans for supporting me and voting me driver of the day!

On to Abu Dhabi!!
#raceday #secondace #moveon #hotgirlfriend

@lilliandevries: I'm so not happy with the fia! What a shame of the sport! This is not f1 i grew up with and fell in love with. This is like a political game and i hate that! I'm here for the racing not the penalties that get through at people! As the leader of the fia i would feel ashamed of how i handled the situation today... but i guess we move on and i hope that mercedes is happy with their political game for bloody cowards and not fighting it out on track like real men! I'm not saying this because I'm max's girlfriend but as a race fan... i feel like the fia sometimes just liked to bully max...
    @landonorris: well said!
    @christianhorner: well said lily! Couldn't have said it better.
    @charles_leclerc: it's unfair! This is not racing anymore! But just plain bullying a driver... mercedes should shame themselves for being so cowardly with this!
@user1: shame they always need to bully max!
@redbullracing: it will get better next week! I promise!
@lilliandevries: it has to be otherwise I'm not watching it anymore...
@maxverstappen1: well that's just dramatic lily... but you're not gonna support me anymore? 🥺
@lilliandevries: i will always support you!! 🥰🥰😘
@lewishamilton: what the hell were you doing on track mate?! I could have had a dnf!
@lilliandevries: sad you didn't... would have saved some political games...
@maxverstappen1: racing! you looking at your phone?
@lewishamilton: that was not racing! You break tested me!!
@lilliandevries: if he break tested you, he would have break more at once and not slowly declining his speed... you just didn't want to give him drs!
@mercedesamgf1: miss lily, you are unsportsmanlike right now. Accusing our driver of something he didn't do.
@lilliandevries: as the car brand i would be ashamed of racing in f1 right now... you do know this is not good for the brand right?!