40 insta.

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

📍Sochi, Russia.
Liked by Lilliandevries and 773.282 others.
@maxverstappen1: I didn't expect to be able to finish 2nd after starting last, I'm super happy 💪🏻 our race was tough, but the call to switch to intermediates was crucial and worked out perfectly 👌🏻 #KeepPushing #RussianGP 🇷🇺.
I'm so sorry for lando! He did absolutely amazing on track today and i hope he is okay and that he knows that his day will come!

@landonorris: thanks mate! I will be alright... i just need some time that's all...
@lilliandevries: if you need us! You know where to find us!
@landonorris: okay!!
@lilliandevries: you did amazing schatje. I love you!!
@maxverstappen1: ik hou van je!!
@nikita_mazepin: the dress looks really amazing! You have one beautiful girl!
@maxverstappen1: thnx! You're not a bad person at all
@georgerussell63: did you guys see the replay of the finish?
@maxverstappen1: uhm no?
@georgerussell63: lewis was getting out of his car when you drove to the second place and he had to take a second look! It was hilarious!! 😂🤣
@lilliandevries: that's amazing!!
@alex_albon: is it just me or is f1 just so quickly a meme?
@lilliandevries: not you, just a meme!
@danielricciardo: happy for you!!
@maxverstappen1: thnx!!
@sophiekumpen: amazing drive! From both you and lando! As much as i wanted my son on second, i wanted you to win more! It broke my heart lando!
@landonorris: thank you mama kumpen!
@sophiekumpen: you're very talented, remember that!
@maxverstappen1: thank you mam!
@josverstappen7: you did amazing lando! You're win will come one day and it will be bitter sweet! You did amazing too max but i already told you!
@landonorris: thank you papa verstappen!
@maxverstappen1: thanks pap!