36 insta.

📍Monza, Italy

📍Monza, Italy.
Liked by Tobydevries and 5.956.738 others.
@lilliandevries: my italian inspired race day outfit. I look like a fashionable Italian woman!! Don't i?
#raceday #italianoutfit #Monza

@maxverstappen1: looking absolutely gorgeous like usual, schatje! ❤️❤️❤️
@lilliandevries: thank you liefje!! I'm super excited to see you racing like every race!! ❤️❤️❤️ go get em lion!
@maxverstappen1: I definitely will baby!!
@landonorris: you can even wear brown? How do you do this? Be so good looking and wear such amazing outifts?
@maxverstappen1: because if she was a goddess! She would be the goddess of fashion and beauty!
@lilliandevries: stop flattering me! But i will be a goddes to you liefje! And thank you for the compliment lando!!
@daisyflowersmith: you look so beautiful! You should start vlogging your daily outfit choices!
@lilliandevries: nah! I'll keep it at the pictures!
@user1: it's so amazing how you fit your outfits on culture and what theme!
@user2: you are such an amazing brilliant fashion designer!!
@georgerussell63: you and pierre so need to talk fashion!
@lilliandevries: that's all i ever talk about with him.
@pierregasly: I'm the only guy on the grid with fashion sense!
@lewishamilton: then what am i? A sheep?
@lilliandevries: no, not really but you're fashion sense is kinda a mess...
@lewishamilton: I'm brilliant with fashion!
@lilliandevries: who says that? 🤨 because it never actually matches... 😬
@user3: i like how lily and pierre roast lewis!
@user4: why is lily so cool? She liked roasts lewis on his fashion!!
@lewishamilton: i feel hurt about my fashion!
@maxverstappen1: what fashion? I thought you were colour blind!😱
@landonorris: hahaha 🤣
@lewishamilton: really funny max! 😑
@lilliandevries: you can't really call mismatching clothes fashion, unless it looks good with each other but then again, it wouldn't be mismatching if it looks good...
@georgerussell63: you love roasting lewis, don't you?
@lilliandevries: if it comes down to fashion...