Peter making Friends

(𝔸/ℕ) ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖! 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥. 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥. 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 (ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 / 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕁𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕖𝕥𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪 ;) ) 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕚𝕥 is 𝕆𝕓𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤, 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕆𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕪 𝕆𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕁𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙. ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!

Steve knew Tony would kill him for letting Peter be with Jolie. But Steve couldn't care less, he had A hard day and for whatever Reason Bucky seemed to avoid him. Steve was too tired to find out the Reason for that. He went to his room and tried to sleep. Peter quickly ran to the Prison room before Steve could change his mind.

-Prison Room-
Peter: "Hey!"
Jolie: "Hi"
Peter: "I'm Pet-"
Jolie: "How are you so awake?"
Peter: "I uh.."
Jolie: "Sorry, didn't meant to cut ya off"
Peter: "No problem"
Jolie: "Well in that case, Aren't you supposed to be like super tired and Frustrated and Stuff like that?"
Peter: "I drank 4 cups of hot chocolate"
Jolie: "Well that explains quite a lot"
Peter: "and why should I be frustrated?"
Jolie: "Cause y'know you need to watch over me and stuff.."
Peter: "Oh I am fine with that"

Jolie smiled. It felt good to talk with someone Her age, and not just Thousand of years old Dragons. She enjoyed the Company of Peter, it made her feel the Past didn't happend. Unfortunately she became Flashbacks, Flashbacks of Her past, why she does all of this, tears ran down her cheeks.
Peter went pale. He started Freaking out, from the Inside. (Freaking in? Eh you got the Point.)

Peter: "I am so sorry! I didn't meant to make you cry I-"
Jolie: "Its okay"
Peter: "No really! I should have-"
Jolie: "Peter! I'm fine!"
Peter: "If you say so.. Well can I ask you something?"
Jolie: "uhm okay"

Jolie Was a little afraid of the Question. It was kinda obvious that it is going to be about her past and Why she cried. A Part of her wanted to tell Peter everything about it, and the other Part? The other Part just wanted to cry, to be normal again and to go home. Jolie decided to tell Peter everything.

Peter: "Mr. Strange said that most Multiverse Travellers search for something, this could be anything, like a home or something that does not exist in their World,or not exsists anymore. What about you? Do you search something?"
Jolie: "Peter, 3 years ago I was a Normal 13 years old girl. But one Day my older sister Sara ran away from Home. The World was breaking down for my family, my mother already lost her Husband and now she lost Sara. She couldn't handle it and lost her Job. One year later, all of the sudden in New York downtown a few streets away from Home, I was walking around with some Friends, when a Round Portal came and zoomed me inside. I ended up in Nepal, before the doors of Kamar-Taj. They trained me for 2 years and then opend me a Portal to the Dragon Dimension, but before I entered it they told me that There are infinite Dimension, including some where Sara never ran away. I entered the Portal and was teached by the Dragons, but they said I need to find Kurayami the Dragon of Darkness, if I don't he will destroy everyone and bring in Darkness Forever.
But yeah I search something... sorry didn't mean to tell my entire lifestory"

Peter was speechless, he couldn't tell if it was because Jolie had such an interesting story or because her Eyes were Glittering the whole time. Probaly both. But what made him Happy is that Jolie was trusting him enough to tell him her Background-Story. But Jolie? She was starting to worry If she did a mistake by telling him everything. But her insecurities turned in a warm smile as soon as Peter said,

Peter💭: "If only I could hug you right now..."

He chuckled a bit and Jolie knew she made the right decision. She and Peter Talked a lot about School and the other Avengers. They talked so much the 4 hours felt like 30 minutes.

The Next Day

Jolie slept very well this night, so did Peter. Everyone was Relaxed and chilled, even Loki was less tricky than other Days. Especially one Person is in a good mood.

Peter PoV:

I was walking down the hallway, with a huge, warm smile on my face. I tought about last night and my talk with Jolie.
Tony knows about Sam couldn't keep quite, Could he?! Well atleast he's mad at Steve not me. So I guess it's fine. I brought Jolie this morning a Plate with waffles, chocolate sauce and a mug of Hot chocolate. She was really thankful about it. Right now I'm on my way to the Kitchen, asking Vision if he could make me a Cup of Hot chocolate. All of the sudden I heard someone Yelling in the Living room. I quickly ran too it but didn't get in.y spidey-sense said I should rather hide outside, in the Hall-way. In the next moment I heard Tony shout

Tony : "WHAT!?"

End of PoV.

(𝔸/ℕ) ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 ! ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣! 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 2022 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕.
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 10 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤! 𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 (𝕥𝕨𝕤𝕤), 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕖! 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪!
𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕪𝕒 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖, 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕥, 𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕒.
𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘, ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣! 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕒 𝕚𝕟 2022! 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖!