Embarrassing & Cute Couple Moments

Jolie looked around the room and then went back outside to Steve.

Steve: "Here are youre Clothes!"
Jolie: "Thanks!"
Steve: "Oh and before I leave the room next to you is Peters."
Jolie: "Why is his name not written on the Door?"
Steve: "He moved in here just a week ago, Stark had no time to write it on. Y'know he moved in because, well 4 or 5 months ago his aunt passed away, he tried living with Happy the last couple months but than Happy had to help Fury out with something so he moved in here"
Jolie: "Oh, I didn't knew that..."
Steve: "Yeah it was a rough time for him, he didn't talked much and smiling seemed impossible for him.. until.."
Jolie: "Until what?"
Steve (chuckling):" Lunch is at 2 pm, don't be late or you will miss Visions pasta"
Jolie: "Hey come back here!"

Steve walked away with a smirk on his Face. Jolie Was a little confused, but didn't cared anymore. She more wanted to look around the Tower. She brought the clothes in her room and then entered the Elevator and looked at the Small words next to the Buttons 'Living room/ kitchen/etc.' was written next to the Button for Floor 14. Jolie pressed the Button and waited for it to go up.
But instead it already stopped at the 12th floor. The door opend and inside came, Bucky.

Bucky: "Oh hi! Wheres it going?"
Jolie: "Floor 14, How about you?"
Bucky: "same thing here"
Jolie: "Soo, which room is it?"
Bucky: "Kitchen, and you?"
Jolie: "Nothing specific,  just looking around y'know"
Bucky: "Cool"

Silence
*Ding*
Friday: "Floor 14"
Jolie: "Woah"
Bucky: "I know, I was suprised at first too, you get used to it."
Wanda: "How many Tomatoes again?"
Vision: "4 Wanda, 4 Tomatoes "
Bucky: "Ya heard that? Sounds like Wanda is helping Vision out in the kitchen"
Jolie: "Let's check it out shall we?"
Bucky: "After you Madame Dragon"
Jolie (chuckles): "Thank you Mister Barnes"

Inside the Kitchen

Jolie: "Woaaaah"
Bucky: "I know, quite big."
Jolie: "How useless.. I love it!"
Bucky (chuckling): "Yeah, It's awesome"
Jolie: "Hey uh, ya guys have snacks?"
Bucky: "sweetie that the Reason we came here!"
Jolie: "Alright then"

Some snacks later
Jolie: "those cookies were delicious "
Bucky: "I know right!"
Jolie: "But I'm kinda tired now..."
Bucky: "Ya me too.."
Jolie: "Well I better get going"
Bucky: "See ya"
Jolie: "Bye!"

Jolie PoV;

Alright, I am in the Elevator now, what now... I am quite Tired eating all those sweets. I think the best thing to do is to go to my room and sleep a while. Yeah! I'm going to do that! Seems good. Alright which floor again? I think it was 11 or something like that. I don't remember at all. Eh I'm just going to look at the weird card thingie on the wall. " Floor 11 Bedrooms" Huh, I guess I can Give it a try..
*presses Button*
*Ding*
Friday: "11th Floor "

Alright now all I gotta do is find the door without a name.
*walks around*
Oh there is it! Wait, which one is mine? The left or the Right one? Eh I think left. Yeah, left! That's probably the one!

End of PoV.

Jolie opend the door and there stood Peter, without a shirt.
Jolie: "AHH! *Puts her hand on her eyes* Peter what the Hell!?"
Peter: "I-I'm just c-changing!"
Jolie: "But not in my- wait, *face palm(eyes still shut)* we aren't in my Room are we?"
Peter: "N-No t-this is m-my Room"
Jolie: "Well that's embarrassing.. Whatever Bye!"

Jolie ran out of Peters room as quick as Possible. Luckily (for Peter) she had her eyes closed all the time, so she couldn't see his face. Even tough he couldn't see it he knew he probably looked like Vision, so Red was he. He quickly put on his shirt (he was too embarrassed to do it before) and went outside.
A quick look on his watch "13:55"
Peter 💭: "I should better get going Lunch is in a few minutes"
He went to the Elevator and waited for it to go to Floor 14.

Lunch, Dining room

Peter could feel that Jolie was feeling way more emberassed than he does. Well but peter didn't tought about  it when he sat down, right next to Jolie. A quick look to the Right and boom. He realised what he just had done, Too late. Jolie saw him too. She looked directly at him, out of reflex Peter looked to her too, straight in her eyes. In a matter of second both of them stared at their empty plates. Peter knew if he would stand up now and sit somewhere else Jolie would have felt terrible. He was trapped.

Vision: "Dinners ready!"
Tony: "Finally! I'm starving!"
Nat: "Yeah! Me too!"
Clint: "Can't wait to eat that Pizza!"
Steve: "Clint we are having pasta not pizza"
Clint: "OH COME ON!"
Nat: "No shouting at The dinner table Clint!"
Clint(scared): "ʸᵉˢ ᵐᵃᵃᵐ"
Nat: "That's more I like it"
Tony let's just all sit down shall we?"
Bruce: "Good idea "
Loki: "Whatever"

Everyone sat down, Steve next to Jolie and Tony next to Peter. Steve was putting some pasta on his plate while Tony and Clint were talking about how great pizza would have been. Bucky had (thanks to jolie) enough Courage to sit next to Natasha and talked with her about if Peter and Jolie would fit together,  in Russian of course. Loki was doing his best not to get angry at thor cause put salad next to his pasta.

Loki:"Salat and pasta !? Are you crazy!?"
Thor (about to cry): "I'm soooorry okay!?

(𝔸/ℕ) ℍ𝕚! 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖, 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕟𝕠 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕥! 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕥𝕠 __Multifandom__geek 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪! <3
𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 (𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪) 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜! 𝔹𝕪𝕖!