Cavalry race

Team Uraraka- Uraraka,Tokoyami,Hatsume and IIda 

Team Bakugo- Bakugo, Sero, Ashido and Kirishima 

Team Todoroki- Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Kaminari and Tsunotori

Team Tetsutetsu- Tetsutetsu, Honenuki, Awase and Shiozaki

Team Mineta- Mineta, Shoji and Asui 

Team Hagakure- Hagakure, Jiro, Sato and Koda

Team Monoma- Monoma, Tsuburaba, Kaibara and Kuroiro

Team Shinso-Shinso, Shoda, Aoyoma and Ojiro

Izuku and Inko Midoriya where in the stands watching the sports festival as Izuku promised Uraraka that he would come to watch, Izuku was writing in his Hero Journal about all of Uraraka's interesting classmates being able to draw and write at an impressive rate, although he didn't know about that purple guys quirk, it certainly wasn't a physical one so maybe something like the underground hero Eraser head's quirk? 

"Izuku, You've been mumbling for the past 2 minutes. the next event is about to start" Inko said worried. 

"O-Oh sorry" Izuku apologies of his Mother.

"Oh Izuku is that your girlfriend" Inko pointed towards Uraraka. 

"MOM! s-she isn't my girlfriend, W-We're just good friends that's all" Said Izuku as red as a tomato and Inko giggled at teasing her son. 

"I Know honey im just messing with you" Inko joked.

"NOW LETS GO" yelled Present Mic and Midnight said "Start!"

Most of the teams attacked Team Todoroki due to his large amount of points but Todoroki had managed to defend himself with his ice. 

Uraraka's team dodged many attacks like Todorokis ice and Minetas balls (Not like that) using Meis boosters to hover above and avoid attacks.

This went well until the boosters where too damaged to carry on working for Uraraka.

"Oh no!" Uraraka says scared at the lost of her boots.

"Dont worry everyone! I have a plan!" IIda yelled to his teammates as he prepared to use his quirk.

"Hang on tight everyone!" Iida says 

"Hang on wha-" Before Uraraka could finish Iida boosted off

Iida blitz towards Todoroki and snatched his bandana with the big 10 mill on it.

By the time Iida snatched the bandana the cavalry race had ended with Team Uraraka as the victors with the next part of the festival being the tournament.