First round

The first round of the tournament was Shinso vs Pony where Pony just walked out of the ring for some reason?

"Huh that's strange" Uraraka thought from the stands.

"Uraraka-San!"  Suddenly Izuku appeared from the stands.

"Deku-Kun! I knew you would make it" Uraraka said happily.

"Y-Yeah! Do you know the name of the purple haired students quirk?" Izuku asked.

"Oh Shinso? I dont know Im afraid I don't even know what his quirk is exactly" Uraraka thought.

"What if he can control peoples body like..mind control?" Izuku thought too.

"Exactly! I remember talking to Ojiro and he said he suddenly lost control of his body once he came up to him" Uraraka had a realisation.

Izuku wrote it down in his Hero journal "Thanks Uraraka good luck in the tournament" Izuku gave her his support with Uraraka smiling back.

"Soooooo whos that? Your boyfriend?" Mina came sliding in.

"W-What no he is just a really good friend" Uraraka tried explaining to Mina.

"Yeah Sureeee" Mina rolled her eyes jokingly.

Some rounds pass with Uraraka finally getting her fight with Bakugo again.

Uraraka thought she could beat Bakugo without One for All as she wants to save her stamina and usage of it for someone like Todoroki. 

"LET THE MATCH BEGIN!" Present Mic. 

Uraraka immediately rushes at Bakugo who is forced to counter with an explosion which Uraraka dodges.

Due to knowing Bakugos fighting pattern from training and her previous fight with him but was still getting damaged by the splash damage caused by the explosions and is blown back but Uraraka continues on the offensive even if she is getting damaged constantly which Bakugo was caught by surprise by her resilience to fight.

"What next round face you are in no shape to beat be now" Bakugo said trying to get her to give up.

"You should pay more attention to your surroundings...Kacchan" Uraraka said pulling on Bakugo's strings which worked.

"DONT YOU DARE USE THAT NICKNAME!" Bakugo replied ready to attack her not paying attention to what she said beforehand.

"Release!" Uraraka said.

In a brilliant move it turns out Ochako kept low to the ground so Katsuki's explosions would destroy the floor of the stage so she would then be able to use them as projectiles against Bakugo as she releases a meteor shower upon Bakugo.

"What the!" Bakugo was too late to try and counter with him being completely covered from debree.

Everyone was shocked by Bakugo being outsmarted and covered in debree until Bakugo broke out.

"Gah WHY YOU-" Before Bakugo could finish he was pushed by Uraraka and started floating towards the ground.

"IM NOT LOSING TO YOU!" Bakugo then used his explosions to propel himself back into the ring and towards Uraraka.

Uraraka didn't think he would use his quirk in such a way which made her use some of One for All.

'Here goes nothing!' Uraraka put her fingers together and flicked them creating a strong gust of wind that overpowers and sends Bakugo out of the arena.

"BAKUGO KATSUKI IS OUT OF BOUNDS, OCHAKO URARAKA IS THE WINNER!" Present Mic yells and so does the crowd in astonishment for how great the fight was.

Bakugo smacked the floor "DAMMIT!" he wasn't supposed to lose he was the best from birth destined for greatness! but yet he lost to some girl with a BS quirk?!

"Hey Bakugo sorry for using Deku-Kuns nickname for you It was just apart of my plan to beat you" Uraraka talked to Bakugo but he didn't want to seen as weak so he quickly left so no one can see him which made Uraraka worry.

She then looked at her finger slightly damaged which also drawn attention to her other injuries from Bakugos explosions

'I should probably head to recovery girl to get this fixed up' Ochako thinks.