Chapter 10: The Escape

Reality: Alpha

POV: Lucy Parker

After getting thrown into a cell I had many days to think about what happened to me and try to figure out what happened. I had my target right there and he bested me. I had been told that no one should be able to touch my sword, but he did and didn't feel the agony that touching it caused me. I was not expecting him to be as prepared as he was and didn't think about hacking into the bases personal files to find out what he was or what he did for a living.

I know that I wont be able to go back until I finished my mission, but that would be nearly impossible now that I am locked in the darn cell. I wanted to hit the wall so badly, but knew that I would only hurt myself and I will need my strength for what ever interrogation tactics they use. I look around my cell as I hear a door open up and see my target walk in. There's something different about him, I think as he sits in a chair that was placed out side my cell.

He sits down and sighs. He looks around as if he was expecting something bad to happen and then asks, "who is the director?"

I look at him, not willing to tell him anything, and he just sighs. "So you want to do this the hard way," he says looking like he was trying to steal himself to do something.

That's when he did something I wasn't expecting, he stood up and bent the bars of my cell. My eyes widen as he stepped through the bend in the bars and said, "we're getting out of here."

"What do you mean," I ask, confused as he kept looking behind him.

"I mean that I want to learn more and I wont using the tactics that they want me to use that probably wont work on you any way," he says as I get more confused.

What does he mean their tactics, what is he doing, the questions ran on and on in my mind. I didn't think that they were going to stop when he suddenly bent forward, yelling in pain and out of his backpack fell my sword. I picked it up and felt the pain race up my arm. When that finished something in the back of my mind asks, "aren't you going to finish your mission?"

I look around confused, but decide to ignore it and get him out of here with him, still alive until I know exactly what's going on here. The way out was unexpectedly easy, but I didn't have time to think about that right now as I focused on getting us out of there and somehow found a way out. I quickly found a hotel room, set it up using a fake name, and got us inside. I decide it's about time that I get some answers and tie him to a chair.

----------

----------

Hey guys and girls. I hope you like the newest addition to this book. Things are heating up and they are about to have a little talk. Jax is really causing some trouble. Please like, comment, and follow.

Have a awesome day/night

-CJRogers6