Chapter Seven: The Assassin

Reality: Alpha

POV: John Packer

It has been three weeks since, what the governments calling it, the awakening and they won't hint at any thing about my past. All that they've been doing is seeing if my skills have diminished at all and they seem very happy with the results.

As the weeks progressed they seemed to up the difficulty on them as if to see if I could do any better than the above average performance that they were seeing and to everyone's amazement, including mine, I was getting faster and better than what I use to be.

One day during a training session though everything changed. I was working like normal when I felt someone watching me. It was like someone had slipped an ice cube down the back of my shirt and I was immediately put in that fight or flight response. I look around the room to see the source of the disturbance and found it before it could get to me.

I knew I was going to have to through everything I had into this fight or else it would be the last thing I would ever see.

-----
-----
Hey guys and girls.

How have you been? Sorry I haven't updated in a while my grandmother has a tumor in her head and I've been spending more time with her when I'm off work. Any way I thought it was about time that I updated the story.
How do you like the story so far?

Any way I hope you have a good fourth of July

-have a great day/night

CJRogers6