Bonus Chapter: 1 The Death of my sister

She was doing fine two months ago, but her condition worsened on me and I found myself on a downward spiral. My world was crashing down as everything I did to keep her alive seemed to have no meaning at all. I tried to get enough money, but it felt like even if I had everything I needed it still wouldn't have been enough.

That is the pain the happens when someone you love goes through such pain and you are sure any moment will be the last. Any time you might get a call or a letter that he or she, or whoever you love, has died. What's can at least ease the pain is at least being there when they pass.

To know their final words and at least try to figure out what they ment by them. I didn't get that ease in stead I was on a stupid job that I knew I shouldn't have taken and got a letter that said she passed a way in the night and her final words were that she didn't blame me for me not being there when she needed me the most because she knew that I would have taken the job for her one way or another.

Either by blaming myself for not taking it and not getting the money or, like I was now, blaming myself for not being there. The guilt is what I carry to this day and nobody can change that.

----
----

Hey guys and girls.
My grandmothers condition seems to have became worse. I decided to use the feelings to write this chapter. Please let me know what you think of it so I know if I should write more chapters like this.

I hope you have a great day/ night

-CJRogers6