The Pregnancy Test

"The pregnancy test came back..." It came back Positive!!!! Katie screamed "OMG ALEXA!!!" Alexa was stood there in shock the fact that not just 1 but 4 pregnancy tests came back positive. It was Alexa's worst nightmare being pregnant at 15 she was still a child.. What would her parents think about there 15 year old child was pregnant they would kill her!!! 

*SPEECH*

Katie says "Alexa what are you going to do your so young!" Alexa says speechless "Katie I honestly do not know... My parents are going to kill me IM FUCKING PREGNANT!!!" Alexa started to sob her heart out Katie grabbed hold and Alexa as she fell down to the floor in tears "Alexa it will be okay me and Marcus will help you I promise!" Alexa never said a word...  She sat there on the bathroom ground in tears with a positive pregnancy test in her hand with her best friend holding her tight hugging her.. "It's going to be the worse months of my life!" Alexa screams. With a globe before katie says "well there's always an abortion" Alexa says whilst in tears "ARE YOU CRAZY!! I mean I know I'm a teenager Katie but I am not killing a child!" Katie reply's "yes I know... that was a silly answer I didn't mean it like that! But whatever you choose I will stick by your side all through it!" Alexa reply's"Thank you so much Katie! I appreciate it so much I don't know what I would of done without you today!I love you as my one and only forever best friend!" Alexa and Katie hugged for a while... they both got up as it was 23:16pm at night Alexa and Katie both got dressed into some pjs and before going to bed Alexa placed all the positive pregnancy tests into the bedroom draw. Katie's says out of the blue "it's gonna be okay Alexa we need some rest let's get some sleep." Alexa goes into the opposite bed to her best friend Katie and Alexa lays down onto her bed. "Good night Katie thank you for today I couldn't of done it without you!" Katie reply's softly "it's okay Alexa it's what im here for, Goodnight get some good rest"

And the stressful day turned into a peaceful; summer;no cloud;black sky night Alexa and Katie were both fast asleep as the night took by. After the long day they had a they needed the rest. 

<!READ PART 3 TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!>