Telling Alexas Parents!

Alexa arrived home and started to tell Katie all about what happened they ended up hugging and Katie did tell Alexa that she had to tell her parents yet Katie knew she had to. Katie also knew she had to go to the Hospital for a baby scan and to see how far Pregnant she was.

Alexa ended up ringing her mother as she didn't have a biological father because he did pass away after working in the war. Alexa rang her mum asking to meet up at the Pops Coffee Diner and her mum agreed. Alexa arrived and seen her mum sat at the diner table farest away to the door way,Alexa walks over and sits down "Mum we need to talk." Alexa glups whilst her mum says "What's up sweetie?" Alexa goes straight to the point "Mum I'm Pregnant" she hands her mum the pregnancy test, "Your what?" Alexa sits there silently whilst her mum sits in shock. Her mum got up and hugged Alexa she's says to Alexa "How far are you and who is the dad" as there sitting back down. "Well the father is Marcus my boyfriend. And I don't know how far pregnant I am because I wanted us to go to the Hospital later and see together?" Alexa's mum says "OMG! Of course I will sweetie! Let's finish our coffees first!" Alexa and her mum had a lot of giggles whilst the drink there coffees.

<!Come back for part 6 to see what happens at the hospital!!>