The Miscarriage.

Alexa and her mum arrived at the hospital they signed in at the entrance. They didn't know how long they were going to be there as there was quite a lot of people at the hospital. Alexa and her mum waited for a whole 2 hours in the waiting room finally Alexa's name got shouted. Alexa and her mum both got up and walked together with the doctor

Alexa sat down on the chair-bed the doctor said "it's not usual for a teenager your age to be pregnant so we're gonna run some tests on your baby to make sure it's nice and healthy okay hunny?" Alexa says nervously "uhm yes doctor!" The doctor leads Alexa and her mum to the surgery room. Alexa's mum sits down right next to Alexa and wishers "it's gonna be okay!" Alexa nods as 3 doctors and run some tests on my stomach.

All 3 doctors pull funny faces as they place the clip board down whilst looking at the screen. Alexa says "What!? What's wrong? Why are you pulling faces?" The doctors never answered. Two doctors leave the room so it was only the doctor that took us in the room at the start. "Look hunny I have some bad news." Alexa's mum says "What!? What's wrong!!?" Alexa buts in "what's wrong doctor!?" The doctor says "I'm so so so sorry hunny but you have had a miscarriage." Alexa just sits there she suddenly burst into tears, Alexa's mum says "Omg!? Will Alexa be okay?" The doctor says "we are going to put her into surgery to get the baby out of her stomach we will have to do that now just so nothing bad happens to Alexa" Doctors take Alexa out of the room into a real surgery room.

*After the surgery*

Alexa comes out of surgery "Mum can you please tell Katie about my miscarriage? I need to tell Marcus." Her mum reply's "yeah of course".

Alexa goes to Marcus's house she knocks on the door in tears. Marcus's mom invites her in Alexa sits down on the couch and explains to Marcus and his dad and mom. Marcus starts to cry as well as Julie and Alexa her self.

*Months later*

Alexa and Marcus weren't over the miscarriage but it was time for them to move on and go to collage. They both did go to the same collage but because of the miscarriage they weren't as close. They did end up deciding to just be best friends and move on from the past. Marcus did end up being a successful Police Officer that he always wanted to be. Yet Alexa became a famous Art Painter that was married with 2 children.

As people say the story ends with a happy ever after but maybe not with the same person the story started with.

<!I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY!I WILL BE MAKING ANOTHER STORY YET TO COME BUT I DO NOT YET KNOW WHAT!IT WILL BE A LONGER STORY THAN THIS AS THIS IS SHORT!THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY! HAVE A NICE DAY!>