Creation of Ultron

With Baron Wolfgang von Strucker now in the custody of the United States Armed Forces, Stark flies the Avengers away from Sokovia onboard the Quinjet in bright sunlight.

Natasha approaches Steve and Thor who are attending to Clint, who's lying on his back attaches to a drip and talking to the others while Thor steps away. Bruce sits on his own by the ship's entrance with headphones on, listening to opera. He looks up and removes the headphones when Natasha takes a seat across from him.

"Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever," she says, trying to ease him

"Just wasn't expecting a code green" Bruce shakes his head.

"If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory."

"You know, sometimes exactly what I wanna hear isn't exactly what I wanna hear," he says. Natasha tilts her head and gives him a sentimental smile. "How long before you trust me?" She asks.

"It's not you I don't trust" Bruce admits.

Natasha lets out a small nod before asking. "Thor, report on the Hulk!" To try and calm him down.

"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims," the mighty god of thunder says excitingly. Natasha quickly shoots her head back at him while Bruce drops his head in his hands, not what he wanted to hear, 

"But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great deal on complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and gout" Thor quickly tries to correct himself, seeing how it upset Bruce.

"Hey, Banner!" Tony calls. "Dr. Cho is on her way from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets it up in your lab?"

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around."

"Thanks. Tell her to prep everything. Barton's gonna need the full treatment" Tony tells J.A.R.V.I.S.

"Very good, sir."

"JARVIS, take the wheel," Tony says before putting him in charge and walking over to Cap and Thor to discuss the Scepter

"Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked."

"Feels good, yeah?" Tony asks as the 3 men look at the scepter and the bright blue stone. "I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Now that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..."

"No, but this...this brings it to a close" Thor announces.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for," Steve says. "I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?"

"Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard. I that cool with you?" Tony asks Thor, who gives him a nod. "Just a few days till the farewell party. You're staying, right?"

"Yes, yes, of course," Thor says. "A victory should be hindered with revels"

"Yeah, who doesn't love revels, Captain?"

"Hopefully this puts an end to the chitauri and Hydra so, yes, revels" Steve hopes

At the Avengers Tower

Avengers Tower stands tall above the number of skyscrapers on the streets. The Quinjet touches down on a landing platform. The quinjets back lower and the wings fold upwards.

 Dr. Helen Cho, a world-renowned geneticist and the leader of the U-GIN Research Group, walks out of the building and stands next to Maria Hill, the Deputy Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Medics hop of the jet with Clint in a Gurney. Cho leads them into the building while Hill boards the plan and approaches Tony.