Chapter 11

TORI'S POV:

"Peter?"

"Yes it's me" he says with joy in his smile. I get up and jump into his arms and hug him.

"You found me"

"Indeed I did, and I am so sorry for everything that's been happening to you"

Then I remember all he put me through but I was to happy to be upset. "I don't know if I should punch you or not" I say laughing

"I deserve it go ahead" He says grinning

"Where's Thomas?? And my brother and father? And Henry? I was gone for so long they've gotta be wondering where I am"

"Tori, uhh there hunting right now"

"Oh okay well I'll just wait here for them I guess"

He sits me down on the bed.

"So now that you think back to everything tell me what you did"

"Oh nothing really" I say thinking back to how I was an awful person.

"What about you're old friends how are they? And you're family?"

I think about my friends and I realize I only had like two good friends "Oh I didn't really have any true friends...I was basically alone. and my family was gone the whole time."

He looks at me all sad.

"There was a time a long time ago like when I was a child and I had no where to go and no place to call home I had one friend and that's it. I had a dream of a shadow coming at me and he spoke to me about a magical place and he told me I would never be lonely again. Now that I look back I realize that was a sign that I belong here so I don't wanna talk about where I used to live cause I'm never going back"

"And I'm never going to make you again. I promise"