Chapter 19

I'm so angry right now I just wanna go home. I wish he just would've left me alone if I could go back I would. To my house in Boston with my old room with my old family. I need to leave. But how?? I wish James remember who I was... I wish Henry,James, father and I could jut go but I don't know where father is! What if Pan did something to him! I have to find Henry's family and see what's going on. When I think about Henry's family a word slips out of my mouth. "Emma"

Wait!!! I remember his family!! Emma and Regina and Mary and everyone! How did I forget that?? If I forgot that what else am I not remembering!? Oh gosh i remember that Pan turned evil and did a potion and green dust filled Neverland and, and, and I remember everything.

PAN'S POV:

After the big fight with Henry's family we get back to the camp to Tori walking around like a crazy thinker.

"Tori I'm sorry about before"i say

"No! Get away from me!" She yells

The Lost boys gather around.

She looks at Henry and James standing their. "Don't trust them! All your memory's are gone and he's planning something!!!" I look at Thomas and he grabs her.

"That's enough" he says grabbing her arms

"Thomas we used to be friends, remember??"

"Tori stop" he replies with

She ignores him and as Thomas is pulling her away she yells something she's going to regret saying.

"Henry don't trust anyone! Your family is here! They got us before and they will save us again!"

Then she gets pulled into my cabin.

The Lost Boys look at me.

"She's nuts" Kevin says

They all laugh at that except Henry. Oh boy Tori Cort... You are done.