Chapter 2

"Okay guys she will be here any second so be ready!" I say thinking about our stupid plan.

The door bell rings.

I run down the big staircase and over to the two gigantic doors but it seems our personal maid beat me to the door.

"Welcome Miss. Jenna" She says recognizing Jenna.

"Hey girl!" She says seeing me.

I fake smile.

"Cathy, take the pizza from Jenna" I say

Our maid Cathy does as I say and brings it to the kitchen.
I grew up without all this fancy stuff so when our housemaid beats me to the door it's still slightly strange. 
Jenna comes with me and up to my room.

"Hey Cam!" She says noticing Cam sitting at my window seat.

"Hi"

"What no Hanna?" Jenna asks

"Nope" I answer jumping on my king size bed.

"Good then we can talk bad about her, cause lemme tell ya I got a lot to say!" Jenna says joining me and siting on my bed.

After talking for a bit all three of us end up on the ground laying in a circle.

"Okay ill go get us food" I say jumping up and running down stairs.

I run into the kitchen to see Hanna with plates of pizza and three drinks.

"What did she say about me so far?"

"Here" I throw her a recording device which I recorded our conversations with. This was a thing Hanna and I would do to get dirt on people.

"Thanks, ill see you and Cam at 11 pm out in the fun house" She smiles

"Okay"

The fun house was a summer house thing in our woods behind our main house, it was one huge room like a loft and it's where we would usually have out sleep overs. We called it the fun house not really sure why.

"Oh Tori!"

I turn to Hanna.

"Yea?"

"The blue glass is for Jenna"

Hanna was a total geek on the inside always doing experiments and she was basically in love with biology. She has a million test tubes and chemicals in her room so she always does the dirty work for me.

I smiled and ran back upstairs.

"Sorry, Cathy was being a pain" I give Jenna the blue cup me the green and Cam the red.

"I want green!!" Jenna cry's.

I laugh, "No"

"Why not!"

"Cause I like green" I say sipping out of it.

"Gah fine" We then eat and Jenna finishes the drink. She then gets up and goes to my bathroom.

"It worked!!" Cam says

"Soon she will be telling us all her secrets" I laugh.

And in a matter of time she did she spilled everything ! And then passed out. We ditched her for the Fun house and laughed about all of it all night long. Hanna really is a genius.
I never used to be like this. Or maybe I keep telling myself that. I don't think I used to be like this.