Chapter 21

"Follow her" I hear from Pan's cabin. I roll my eyes and Walk down to the boys.

"Tori" I look over to James who's walking over to me. " Hey so how exactly do you know me?"

I look at him and almost begin to cry but I'm to pissed to cry.

"Someone special you used to know" I smile

"Did we date?"

"Oh God, Noo! Ew" I pretend to throw up, he laughs and looks at me.

"It's okay you don't have to tell me" he smiles.

"I'll see you around" I say and I hope I didn't just tell a lie.

I walk over to Henry. "Henry, I remember everything. Your family is here. I'm sure they are looking for you right now"

"Listen I'm really sorry but I don't remember you so how exactly do you remember them?"

"It's a long story but I'll find them and I'll bring them here don't worry" I hug him and I can tell Che feels uncomfortable so I let go. I get up and begin to walk through the woods.

I feel someone behind me but know one is. I keep walking but I hear a twig snap. I turn around to see Felix.

I take a breath of relief.

"What are you doing??" I ask

"Pan wanted me to follow you because Thomas wouldn't"

"He wouldn't? What happened to him? Is he under a spell too?" I ask still walking.

"I don't think so he's just upset that you left and now that I'm back I guess he feels he's not Pans 'partner' anymore."

"Felix you shoos go back I've got everything under control now. But thanks for the help I guess"

I walk and he still follows.

"Felix really just go back and say you lost me"

"Listen Tori I don't want to scare you but I'm loyal to Pan. I always have been so I can't leave you. But you can knock me out and then you run and il say lost you" he smiles

"Thank you Felix. I guess this is good bye" I stick out my hand and he shakes it.

"It's never good bye on Neverland. We will see each other some day it could be in a week or even another life" he then lays on the ground and looks at me. "Run"

I do as he says and book it away from him as he just lies there.