Chapter 25

We got to the beach in hopes of a boat or something to get us across the water. But nothing is here.

"I'll just poof up something" Regina says

Before she can Rumple, Hook, and Tinker Bell walk out of the woods.
"Allow me" Rumple says forming a boat big enough to get us all over to the rock. Once we get over there we begin to walk up the stairs but I turn around.

"Maybe we shouldn't all go up here"

"Good idea" Emma says "Tink, hook and Marry will guard down here"

"Or maybe just Rumple and I should go" I say

" No I'm going for my son" Regina snaps

"Maybe she's right" Emma says looking at me "We shouldn't all race up their"

Regina takes a breath and rolls her eyes "fine"

I nod and Rumple and I walk up the stairs.

We get up there and look around to Peter looking at us.

"Hello boy" Rumple says as I walk around looking for Henry.

"Hello old man. What are you looking for Tori? Henry? He's not here"

"Yes he is don't lie!" Rumple yells pushing him against the rock wall.
Pan throws his hand out and pushes him back and Rumple flys back and falls on the ground hitting his head off the ground hard knocking him out. Peter then looks up at me then walks over to me.

"Are you alright?" He asks

"I'm fine just give them he boy back and they will leave"

"I need him Tori"

"No you don't all you want him for is revenge against Rumple and his family. I understand they did terrible things to you and your father but that doesn't mean you need to hurt them. Just let him go and stay here on Neverland. I'll even stay with you"

That got his attention.

"You don't leave?"

"No I'll stay"

He slowly moves towards me and goes in for a hug I hug him back and out of no where everyone else runs up and around the corner.

"Where's my son!?" Emma asks pointing her sword at Pan

"Some where you'll never find him" he poofs her sword into a rose and takes it from her and hands it to me with a wink.

"So now you two are love birds?" Regina questions

"Shouldn't you be worried about that?" Pan says pointing to Rumple on the ground

Tink runs to Rumple and attempts to help him.

"Give us Henry and we can all leave" Regina says

"Can't do that, I need him here for personal reasons"

I've never seen him so evil. I must do something. Anything. Rumples pandora box it's on him still!
I walk over to Rumple acting like I'm helping him.

"What are you doing flirting with him?" Tink whispers to me as the others argue.

"The pandora box"

Tink gives me that nice thinking look and begins searching Rumple. At last we find it and I shove it behind me and walk back over to Peter Pan.