The Beginning

My name is Tori Johnson. I'm almost 20.

I've got long blonde hair.

Blue eyes.

Tall, I guess.

Still live in Boston.

And we'll the past year and a half have been nothing but blank...

One month ago I woke up In a hospital. I guess I was kidnapped for almost two years and then right after I was found from the kidnappers I was in a coma from some sort of accident. I spent almost three weeks in that coma.
The only thing I remember from before the coma is coming back from school one day and then inviting my friends over but that's all I can remember. I don't remember much from then but I guess I got kidnapped or something. Oh and my dad and brother are still missing.

Once I got home from the hospital it took a couple days but every thing went back to normal. Apparently my mom got this crazy good job and now live in this crazy big White House still in Boston.

I don't remember almost two years of my life ...

"So what's it like?" My friend Hanna asks eyes wide. She snaps me back into reality with her high pitched voice.

"What?" I ask confused

"Dating Christian!" Yells Cam

"Amazing, I'm so glad he waited for me" I blush

They look at each other then me.

"What?" I ask

"It's just.." Hanna starts "When you were missing for two years Christian dated someone"

This shocked me. How did I not know this. I swear I found out new information from those missing years everyday.
Why would Christian do that? Then again we were only hanging out a little before I went missing but still. Did he not care that I was gone!?

"Who was she ?" I ask

"Tori, if we tell you, you can't say we told you" Typical Hanna just watching out for herself.

"Who!" I ask again

Cam finally blurts out, "Jenna"

Jenna had been my friend since the third grade, she went to my house basically every day. She was my like my sister, my best friend!

"Jenna?" I question

They nod.

I pull out my phone and unlock it.

"No!! Tori don't" cam yells

"I'm not saying anything!" I then put my phone to my ear and call her. Hanna gestures to put the phone on speaker. I waved her away.

Now cam gets involved trying to get me to indulge in the drama.

Fine. I mouth at them putting the phone on speaker giggling slightly.

"Hey Jenna"

"Hey Girl!!"

"What's up"

"Siting at home just ordered a pizza"

"Well bring that pizza over here and ill buy some ice cream and movies!"

"That sounds great! Ill be over in ten!"

She hangs up.

I look at Hanna and Cam.

"Time to mess with her!" I smile which makes them snicker.

It was true I had become the queen bee of our school and I turned mean, but then again this is how I used to be well I think this is how I used to be. All I can remember from how I felt before the gap years is being miserable. I had many dark thoughts and can't describe why. Therapy never worked so I just decided to be honest with myself and my feelings. I feel dark and cold. After the gap I turned this way more and more. It's like something had happened that my body could remember but my mind couldn't. This is who I am now.