6

Jane and I wore each other out. My body ached from so much fucking awesome sex from Jane.
Maur how you feeling this morning? Jane I never been this sore and feel awesome. Maur was I too hard on and in you? No not at all. I just haven't had excellent sex like this in a very long time with the threesome. Ah yes, I recall you telling me that. Maur what was it like? Jane I enjoyed it but won't do that with two men again. Jane before you ask me. I won't do a threesome again. There are too many needs and feelings I now prefer one person and we are each other's pleasure only. Okay, but I wasn't thinking that. I don't want to share you with no one one. As you know I have had threesomes but stopped that a year ago. I decided I was getting too old for that and concentrate on one relationship. Jane so you see us as a relationship?Yes.
Jane kisses me and has me get up further on her so are wetness feel one another wetness. Jane's nipples were getting hard and mine were getting there too.
Maur what would you like to do today? Let's go to San Francisco and stay overnight. Okay. You pack your bag and I will pack mine. Before we go, we need to change the bedding on both of our beds. What you don't want to come back to soiled sheets with us using the same bedding? No Jane. Germs are forming on them and your bedding already has them.
Jane kisses me and started grinding on me. I was more than soaked, panting and wanting more from her on and in me.
We didn't leave my bed and bedding changed until 11. We left and made it to Marriott and checked in by 12:29.

Jane I am starving so I know you are too. Yes, my stomach growl gave it away. Just slightly. The wharf for clam chowder and buy some bread to take back home. Sounds perfect but with some cheese, meat and wine. So we are eating the bread. Of course, so we will buy more. Yes.
Maur pulls me close to her and kisses me passionately which turned into rough kisses.
Maur we need to stop or we won't make it to the wharf for lunch. Okay, but we are going to return to this. Indeed.
Jane slapped my ass and we left. Jane walked hand in hand with me after she parked her vehicle. Jane was quiet and looked at the back seat.
Jane not now but like your thinking.
We walked to the wharf and entered the restaurant. We ordered two clam chowder bowls with a nice bottle of wine. We finished and walked to Ghirardelli square to buy some chocolate to go with the bread. We stopped by the market to pick up a nice bottle of chardonnay and other items with two glass flutes.

We went back to our room and Jane opened the wine and poured us some while I placed the bread sliced by the restaurant and placed the feast out. We had fun feeding one another.
Maur unbutton my blouse and rubbed her hands over my bra. I could tell we were not going to make it off the carpet floor by the fire place. I loved the way Jane was feeling under me and eventually on my back rubbing my buttocks with her lower region with the strap on we bought at the adult store. I wanted one with veins and more human look than just smooth rubber. Jane knew how to make me come multiple times. I screamed so much in the pillow and she covered my mouth with her hands whole she pumped harder and quicker in my anus. I enjoyed it when I felt her body trembling on me. Jane pulled out and turned me over.
I sucked on her cock before she enters my vagina. Our bodies were making so much noises from the flapping sounds of our skins and us moaning. We kissed so our screaming would be in each other's mouths. We definitely didn't want someone calling downstairs complaining we were too loud. We fell asleep next to the gas fireplace .