18

The following morning Maur and I met my brother and sis at Avery's place to supervise the move.  Laura had made breakfast while we waited. 
Babe there mutual photos. We will put them aside for our daughter to decide.  I agree even though I am going to kill him. Francisco we already discussed this.  I know but Babe.  Babe nothing.  You had probably the same talk I had with my girlfriend last night.  Your girlfriend? Yes Frankie.  I am so happy for you two. I knew eventually you would hook up beyond friends.  How? Maura the way you would look at my sister and especially her recent one with Parker.  Laura and I  both saw how jealous you were. 
The movers arrived and we all separated.  We went room by room. The movers took awhile because there was only four of us until Drew and Tommy showed up.
Jane I called them last night. We didn't tell anyone.  I already made calls. Tommy.  Well it's too late.  Drew already got mad. This is why were late. She made me call to cancel.  Yeah just in time too.  The girl well she ran out naked screaming down the hall.  The guys left before the cops arrived and won't be  caught.  He will be wearing scars in a few places.  Thank you bro. Thanks Tommy. Come on Laura you know your happy.  Laura didn't respond.  Maur just looks at us and shakes her head and walks out of the guest bedroom. 
You better go follow your girlfriend sis. 
Drew and Tommy smile.  Okay you two knew too. Of course we did sis.  Frankie is right though. 
Jane comes running after me and I am in the garage pulling out his hummer and after a mover accidentally scratches his Ferrari.  Maur is laughing and I don't know why.

Babe.  Karma  counselor.  Don't worry the video feed in here picked it up.  He will see it was none of us and I was walking to help when I heard it.  Yes thank you Karma. Jane flips off Bradley in the recording. 
The movers an hour  later had all of Bradley's stuff packed.  Antonio arrived with new locks and keys.  I set up new passwords for her alarms and left a voice mail for her and telling her that her parents have her new keys and that Karma occurred but it was recorded.  Drew burned a few copies and sent one with Bradley's stuff packed in his glove box of the Ferrari. 

We left baby girls property after we cleaned up some.  Jackie called when she couldn't get a hold of Avery.  I informed her that she was on vacation and out of contact from us.  She told me Bradley came by earlier to tell them what he had done.  Richard broke his ribs and busted his lip. I thanked Jackie for the information.

You guys.  Bradley was stupid and went to tell Richard and Jackie.  Richard busted his lip and broke several of his ribs.  Now the scars.  Karma is a bitch.  J sorry but it's true. Let's go. Sis she is okay? Yeah Tommy.  I told her to take the rest of the summer off.  I have left voice mails for her. So did we and us too. When she is ready she will contact us or at least one of us.  Sis it probably will be you. Keep us informed.  Will do.  J you ready? Yeah.  Let's go pick up Buffalo BBQ wings, pizzas and of course salad.  Here are my keys. I am too tired to drive.  J you didn't sleep well. No. I was thinking of ways to get back at him.  J don't.  I think he has received enough.  Not really Maur but fine. 
Maur kisses me and she unlocks my door and we get in.

Aye Lorenzo our food ready to go? Of course. How you ladies doing? Fine
Lorenzo Jane and I are a couple now.  Shit about fucking time.  What you too? Yeah the jealous look is very interesting on you doctor Isles.  Thanks Lorenzo.  No problem.  Maur pays for our food and we leave.
Shit not now.
What?
Good afternoon Dr.
Isles.  Hi Angela great minds think alike.  Jane have you heard from baby girl? Yes on a much needed vacation for the rest of the summer.  She just got back from one.  MA WE HAD A RECENT  CASE. SHE NEEDS IT. SHE IS OKAY ? YES MA.  We have to get going before our food gets cold.  Dr..Isles.  Yes Angela. Enjoy the Rizzoli dessert.  Oh MA you knew.  Of course, I am your mother after all. Bye MA.  Angela I am. Good girl. 

We leave.  Trouble waters with her for sure.  J be nice. Not like that Maur.  She broke up with her boyfriend.  Oh no.  Yeah another two timer.  Poor Angela.

We finally arrive back at home.  Babe they finish with detailing your exterior of your truck and my Mercedes. 
I got out and parked Jane's suv to be charged.

Jane had pulled her truck and parked it already

Jane had pulled her truck and parked it already.  I started up mine to do the same.  I got the food while Jane was hooking up the pump to her SUV and putting the code on.
Babe let's eat.  In a hour , it should be fully charged.