50

Maur do you have everything? I rather not have to turn around to come back to get it.  Yes, J I have all of my stuff and yours too smarty pants.  You almost left your lap top. Oops!

We leave and stop by to get some snacks and head back to Sacramento.

Auntie and mom we enjoyed our visit.  Please come when you can.  I bought two open plane tickets for you this morning. Thanks Parker.  Thanks sweetie. Thank you for having us. Anytime Avery.  Our door is always open even if you do come alone.  Thanks Alice.
We hug them and leave for the airport.

Babe when we get back make sure you put your favorite baseball license frame on your suv  Be nice or I will put it on your Porsche. You wouldn't dare? Would I? Be nice my entire family will think I have lost my mind.   Hmmm. Parker Jones don't even. You would want to see what I would do to get back at you that would come when you least expect it and video tape and some other things I won't mention. Okay okay I give.  Smart woman Parker. Finish my book will you? Okay professor on it.

Babe home now.  Let's go swimming after we unpack than we can order in some Thai or something.  Oh and we can play Marco poop our way.  Oh J your idea is perfect.  I will get the towels, shower shoes and robes  and other toys.
We hurried and unpacked. Jane turned the sound system on. Jane beat me to the pool almost naked.  I was right behind her and took my bra and panties off than dove in.

Marco polo. Marco polo. Haha I got you now Maur. You
ready babe ? More than you know.
Oh this one is bigger but feels good.  Yes J OH yes J.
Maur fuck were lucky we have the music on .  Yes dear.

We had a ball that night. The heater was on. We finally went in when we were getting to look like a raisin which Maur reminds me isn't healthy but won't get out until she comes for the finale as she did that night.

Babe were home sweet home. Call your mom so she knows were home. I will almost done putting on my license frame. Done.

Oh my at least it's not parked in the same garage

Avery I forgot to put your license frame on your Porsche. I was surprised your aunt went back at got me one.  Yes,my aunt Becky is like that at times. Go ahead and open yours so I can put it on.
I am counting in my head, one two three. I knew my wife wanted the 2020 Porsche.  Kiki went and picked it up and Jane signed the original pink slip for me, since it was her gift to her when she joined the firm together.   Jane had this one in her name and had everything done for me. Kiki and Jane did this while we were gone. I found a dealer who bought the old one and a few thousand different I got her this one.

 I found a dealer who bought the old one and a few thousand different I got her this one

Babe oh shit.  I love it.  Thank you.  Your welcome. But why? You are always doing things for others just like you did this week for Jeremy and his mother. You spoil me. Who helped you do this?Your aunts Kiki and Jane. This one is on your name. I was surprised you never had Jane's name removed from it.  The one thing this counselor overlooked each year. Thank you. Let's go for a ride.  Wow  hardly any miles on it. I had it towed here. You mean neither aunt drove it? Nope. 
We went for a drive to Frisco.  While she drove, we called my aunt and mom to tell them we were test driving her Porsche and on our way to Frisco to get some boudin bread for the aunts and us.
Becky now I see why you went back to get me a license frame. Thank you.

Parker just text you the photo

Parker just text you the photo. I love it. We are glad you like your new car. It was hard not to say anything. You kids be safe.  We will.  Love you both. We love you both too.
Babe do you want to drive it on the way back? Sure are you sure? Yes.
We finally got to San Francisco and picked up the bread and I bought my wife some Ghirardelli  chocolate and Parker drove us back.

Sweetie this does drive smooth and these seats are more comfortable than your others.
We dropped off the bread at my aunts houses around midnight.  Kiki and Lisa laughed that we were our this late and drove to Frisco.  My auntie Jane and Maura looked like that we interrupted their dessert but thanked us for the bread.
My wife and I finally made it home to have sex for awhile.  I blew my wife away. Parker was moving so much we both laughed so hard. I knew I than more satisfied my wife that night.  I had to get up early for work but it was worth it.