The Hospital

Warning: Love, Blood, and possible death is mentioned. you have been warned.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n's POV)

We had rushed to the nearest hospital immediately. This road trip took a very wrong turn... and I just can't bare seeing my friends hurt. Kate was laying in the hospital bed as me, Jayden, Tetsu, and Jake sat near her. She had woken for a moment but fell quickly back into the grasp of sleep. Tetsu grabs an extra reeses from the candy factory out of his backpack and waves it in front of Kate's face. No reaction. "Welp, that didn't work!" Tetsu says going back to sit down. "Tetsu! Now is not the time for jokes!" Jayden says, clearly upset. He was holding onto the stuffed polar bear that he got for Kate at the amusement park, very tightly. At this point, all of us we're upset. Kate wasn't only a good friend, but a good hero. We refused to believe she was going to die. She couldn't. If she did we'd all be lost without her. The doctors came in.

{ONE HOUR LATER}

We learned that she would not die. Thank god. She simply had a scar on her hand from a strange attack. Kate woke up once more. "Guys...?" She says looking around the room. She smiles as Jayden kisses her forehead and hands her the stuffed polar bear. "I am so glad you're okay..." Jayden mumbles as he looks at the rest of us. "We all are." He says nodding. Her bandaged hand grabs Jayden's hand. "Alright we get it, you're dating!" Tetsu says with a laugh. Kate rolls her eyes and chuckles. We had refused to speak about what happened. A few hours later we left the hospital. "Lets actually go home this time." I say looking at my friends. "Agreed." they say in response. We get in the car and head home.

(Parker's POV)

"You're actually letting them go home!" He says surprised, looking down at The Elements book. "Yeah." His sister says. "They deserve it...." She says laughing. Payson was sitting on the floor watching tv. "We're home!" Their parents yell from the other room. The kids look at each other and smile.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well that's another chapter done!

Word count: 390

Also thanks for 655 views on this book. Its insane!

 Have a hug

⊂(・ヮ・⊂)                           -Piper♡